• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist Privilege

S

Sickofleft

So you're bothered by the input showing Jen was wrong?
1) It's obvious that is supposed to be a target sight. If a commentator on a major network did that to President Obama he/she would have never been heard from again.

2) Getting to the point of the post (which you and your cohorts have spectacularly missed): For the pictures you posted, please tell us which commentators on a major network either used them or tweeted them.

Jen

Senator
So you're bothered by the input showing Jen was wrong?
Exactly how was I wrong?

1.I posted the picture from the article. A Leftist tweeted it.........and whether or not it's real cross hairs or some rendition of cross hairs, cross hairs is what is depicted.

2. My premise is that when Democrats post cross hairs on a person, the media is fine with it. But when Republicans even say the words "cross hairs" the media throws a fit.

3. I posted links both to the tweet and to the Huff Post's response when Sarah Palin said "cross hairs".

Exactly what in there is "wrong"?

Look, @middleview. You disagree with me. But if you must respond, at least try not to do it stupidly. But whatever.............. I don't mind snickering at your dumbassidness.

Spamature

President
Ok. Frankly, I find the dust up about Palin's ad and this one to be silly. But I'm staunchly anti-symbolic fluff no matter the source. No big thing.
Or an incredibly brilliant way to advertise the gif grabber website, knowing the right wing would explode this story across the internet for a good week.

Now that would be going to extra mile for a client @Zam-Zam

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Or an incredibly brilliant way to advertise the gif grabber website, knowing the right wing would explode this story across the internet for a good week.
Yep. Self-righteous leftists fomented outrage over a similar symbolic, unsubstantive sort of messaging. Righties returned volley when they saw it. Good, solid environmental poisoning as per usual. Expect it all to never end. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) It's obvious that is supposed to be a target sight. If a commentator on a major network did that to President Obama he/she would have never been heard from again.

2) Getting to the point of the post (which you and your cohorts have spectacularly missed): For the pictures you posted, please tell us which commentators on a major network either used them or tweeted them.
Do you remember the Fox news anchor calling a high five a "terrorist fist bump"?

Spamature

President
Yep. Self-righteous leftists fomented outrage over a similar symbolic, unsubstantive sort of messaging. Righties returned volley when they saw it. Good, solid environmental poisoning as per usual. Expect it all to never end. :)
You mean like a symbolic gesture (kneeling ) during another symbolic gesture (National Anthem). Where the VP makes and symbolic visit to symbolically display his disapproval by showing up just to leave ?

A veritable fountain of poison spewing straight from the top, and he's supposed to be the good Christian between the two.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Exactly how was I wrong?

1.I posted the picture from the article. A Leftist tweeted it.........and whether or not it's real cross hairs or some rendition of cross hairs, cross hairs is what is depicted.

2. My premise is that when Democrats post cross hairs on a person, the media is fine with it. But when Republicans even say the words "cross hairs" the media throws a fit.

3. I posted links both to the tweet and to the Huff Post's response when Sarah Palin said "cross hairs".

Exactly what in there is "wrong"?

Look, @middleview. You disagree with me. But if you must respond, at least try not to do it stupidly. But whatever.............. I don't mind snickering at your dumbassidness.
There you go getting all whiny about being wrong. Clearly right wingers enjoy making up real targets out of pictures of our president and a candidate for president they don't like.

You claimed they "weren't allowed".

Yep. Lefty can do crosshairs right on President Trump.
Righty can't even do crosshairs on a map

Your insults are childish. Do try to pretend to be an adult.

S

Sickofleft

Do you remember the Fox news anchor calling a high five a "terrorist fist bump"?
Hannity is a moron but he never put out a picture that had a gun sight on the President did he? How is that even remotely like putting a target on someone?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hannity is a moron but he never put out a picture that had a gun sight on the President did he? How is that even remotely like putting a target on someone?
1. I have never seen a gun sight that looked like that. Have you?
2. The hundreds of targets with President Obama in the crosshairs only counts if it is a Fox News anchor that tweets it out?
3. How about the republican congressman who urged his constituents to pray for Obama's death?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/senator-pray-obama-death-religious-right-speech-article-1.2668999

Last edited:
S

Sickofleft

1. I have never seen a gun sight that looked like that. Have you?
2. The hundreds of targets with President Obama in the crosshairs only counts if it is a Fox News anchor that tweets it out?
3. How about the republican congressman who urged his constituents to pray for Obama's death?
It's hysterical when the left can't even see their own hypocrisy.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You mean like a symbolic gesture (kneeling ) during another symbolic gesture (National Anthem). Where the VP makes and symbolic visit to symbolically display his disapproval by showing up just to leave ?

A veritable fountain of poison spewing straight from the top, and he's supposed to be the good Christian between the two.
You seem hellbent on ascribing all blame for all things to one party - and especially the current administration. Enjoy your obsession, but I'm not interested. The two parties are equally adept at seizing symbolic fluff in order to agitate the unthinking herd. The above-noted crosshairs example is but one.

Same as it ever was.

EatTheRich

President
Punishment Was to Play "Ed" on Charlie Sheen's Anger Management

Even SCROTUS allows the idea of "fighting words." Sissyboy jurinalists have no right to limit retaliation to the speech that they monopolize. Unprivileged citizens have to watch what they say, so what makes newsboys so special?
Actually, it's a crime to attack non-journalists for asking simple questions about policy too.

Jen

Senator
There you go getting all whiny about being wrong. Clearly right wingers enjoy making up real targets out of pictures of our president and a candidate for president they don't like.

You claimed they "weren't allowed".

Yep. Lefty can do crosshairs right on President Trump.
Righty can't even do crosshairs on a map

Your insults are childish. Do try to pretend to be an adult.
Whiny? Hahahahahaha........ so stupid you are.:D
Thanks for the laughs (at you).
Your response here is exactly why I rarely answer you with thoughtful posts. You resort to childishness immediately (while accusing me of exactly what you are doing .......typically Lefty). Oh thanks! You've made my day. I needed the laugh.