• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist Privilege

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Whiny? Hahahahahaha........ so stupid you are.:D
Thanks for the laughs (at you).
Your response here is exactly why I rarely answer you with thoughtful posts. You resort to childishness immediately (while accusing me of exactly what you are doing .......typically Lefty). Oh thanks! You've made my day. I needed the laugh.
You don't answer with thoughtful posts because it is beyond your capacity. You answer with insults because you cannot even pretend to be an adult.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There was no input showing I was wrong. Thanks again for the laughs............
I guess you skipped right over all those pictures of Obama with a bulls eye on his face.

Yep. Lefty can do crosshairs right on President Trump.
Righty can't even do crosshairs on a map

Jen

Senator
I guess you skipped right over all those pictures of Obama with a bulls eye on his face.

Yep. Lefty can do crosshairs right on President Trump.
Righty can't even do crosshairs on a map
And the media crucified anyone who did it to Obama. ... as they should have.

Most media is okay with doing it to Trump.

Spamature

President
You seem hellbent on ascribing all blame for all things to one party - and especially the current administration. Enjoy your obsession, but I'm not interested. The two parties are equally adept at seizing symbolic fluff in order to agitate the unthinking herd. The above-noted crosshairs example is but one.

Same as it ever was.
Did you read your own post ?

One side
Self-righteous leftists fomented outrage over a similar symbolic, unsubstantive sort of messaging.

The other side
Righties returned volley when they saw it.

All I did was describe an example incident in which the White House itself acted in an effort to provoke outrage in the public over an issue. Now if the very leaders of one of group make it their point to foment outrage, for no other reason than to foment outrage, then I feel it should be noted in the argument.

Right or wrong ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And the media crucified anyone who did it to Obama. ... as they should have.

Most media is okay with doing it to Trump.
Perhaps you could find an example of the republican congressman or the conservative pastor who prayed for Obama to die an early death....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Did you read your own post ?

One side
Self-righteous leftists fomented outrage over a similar symbolic, unsubstantive sort of messaging.

The other side
Righties returned volley when they saw it.

All I did was describe an example incident in which the White House itself acted in an effort to provoke outrage in the public over an issue. Now if the very leaders of one of group make it their point to foment outrage, for no other reason than to foment outrage, then I feel it should be noted in the argument.

Right or wrong ?
My post observed BOTH. What did YOUR post observe, spamature? As usual, you SELECTIVELY observed your opposition exclusively.

It's what you guys ALWAYS do, because you are incapable of introspection - let alone humility and earnestness. I don't know why I waste my time with you guys.

(And then you moan about why I won't engage substantively...why should I when - as demonstrated YET AGAIN here - it's all one way).

Jen

Senator
Perhaps you could find an example of the republican congressman or the conservative pastor who prayed for Obama to die an early death....
Why would I need to do that?
I don't understand why you are even asking.
It was soundly condemned and I condemn it.
My POINT is that when Democrats say despicable things like that.............it is applauded by other Democrats, not condemned.
Are you REALLY as stupid as you appear to be? Apparently so.

Jen

Senator
My post observed BOTH. What did YOUR post observe, spamature? As usual, you SELECTIVELY observed your opposition exclusively.

It's what you guys ALWAYS do, because you are incapable of introspection - let alone humility and earnestness. I don't know why I waste my time with you guys.

(And then you moan about why I won't engage substantively...why should I when - as demonstrated YET AGAIN here - it's all one way).
I used to think @middleview liked to be obtuse just for his own private and perverse enjoyment. I have come to realize that........he really is a Libtard. ... in every sense of the word.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why would I need to do that?
I don't understand why you are even asking.
It was soundly condemned and I condemn it.
My POINT is that when Democrats say despicable things like that.............it is applauded by other Democrats, not condemned.
Are you REALLY as stupid as you appear to be? Apparently so.
So the answer is "No, I can't find where republicans condemned David Perdue or Pastor Steven Anderson"....That was in 2016. Can you find the post where you condemned them?

You really hate it when people disagree with you, eh? You're a lot like Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I used to think @middleview liked to be obtuse just for his own private and perverse enjoyment. I have come to realize that........he really is a Libtard. ... in every sense of the word.
How childish of you. No wonder Trump is your hero. He's just as immature as you are.

So the answer is "No, I can't find where republicans condemned David Perdue or Pastor Steven Anderson"....That was in 2016. Can you find the post where you condemned them?

You really hate it when people disagree with you, eh? You're a lot like Trump.
What did those two say, exactly, that you think needed to be condemned?

Reactions: Jen

Charcat

One of the Patsy's