• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist Privilege

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
What do you think that thread proves? A couple of right wingers say the pastor just isn't a Christian...meanwhile....I didn't see a single condemnation when the same guy prayed for Obama to die an early death. Have you?
No. As a matter of fact I couldn't find any posts condemning him from the left either. :rolleyes:

Jen

Senator
Here is a clue....you are still unable to answer with anything but insults...
I give plenty of answers without insults. I gave you one..............and you insulted me for doing it. Don't EVER expect me to give you a thoughtful answer. You have proven you aren't worthy of one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I give plenty of answers without insults. I gave you one..............and you insulted me for doing it. Don't EVER expect me to give you a thoughtful answer. You have proven you aren't worthy of one.
1. you have yet to respond in a civil manner with facts to support you.
2. please link the post where I responded to you with an insult.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But he didn't say anything about praying for Obama's death--which was your claim.
Your reply was vague. I wasn't sure which time the Pastor opened his yap with something objectionable you were talking about.

So how did you determine the pastor was never condemned here in the past?

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
@Charcat

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/kill-romney-facebook.34285/page-3#post-486223

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/left-goes-nuts-attacks-georgia-senator.92361/#post-1624435

Notice in that last thread you'll find @Jen defending the prayer as "just a joke".

Psalms 109:9--reads, "May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow."
Give it up....you lost.

Sen. Perdue was making a joke in the last thread. He only quoted the first line of Psalm 109, the media and Craig quoted the rest.

Still no mention of Anderson praying for Obama's death.

Reactions: Jen

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Give it up....you lost.

Sen. Perdue was making a joke in the last thread. He only quoted the first line of Psalm 109, the media and Craig quoted the rest.

You're going to hurt yourself bending over backwards like that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Give it up....you lost.

Way to go...you completely skipped the point....

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
What exactly IS your point?

If you are referring to death threats (as you sent a PJ link to that above), you may find the following interesting:

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/several-threats-made-against-president-trump-secret-service-director-randolph-alles/

Yes, I am well aware that Obama death threats increased...as will Trump's.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What exactly IS your point?

If you are referring to death threats (as you sent a PJ link to that above), you may find the following interesting:

Threats against President Trump for his first six months in office are tracking about six to eight per day, the new director of the U.S. Secret Service said on Thursday, CBS News' Pat Milton reports.

It's about the same number of threats made against former Presidents Obama and George W. Bush while they were in office.

The threats include emails, social media postings and someone reporting a suspicious statement, said U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles in his first briefing since taking office in April.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/several-threats-made-against-president-trump-secret-service-director-randolph-alles/

Yes, I am well aware that Obama death threats increased...as will Trump's.
You seem to have lost track of the conversation. I was talking about two prominent republicans who suggested their constituents pray for Obama's death. You called that a joke. Now you are off talking about death threats....nice try at deflection.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
MY point is that no democrats on PJ condemned Pastor Anderson for praying for Obama's death. That subject was never even brought up...but you knew that. :rolleyes:

And Perdue's comment was just as Jen said, a joke. For the reasons cited above.