• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist Privilege

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
You seem to have lost track of the conversation. I was talking about two prominent republicans who suggested their constituents pray for Obama's death. You called that a joke. Now you are off talking about death threats....nice try at deflection.
YOU are the one that cited Judy1's post on death threats--not me. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
MY point is that no democrats on PJ condemned Pastor Anderson for praying for Obama's death. That subject was never even brought up...but you knew that. :rolleyes:

And Perdue's comment was just as Jen said, a joke. For the reasons cited above.
Bullshit. I showed where Perdue was condemned and where right wingers bitched about it...oh, it was just a joke....but then remember when someone joked about blowing up the White House? Ohhhh, that was pure evil.

Look...what you practice is hypocrisy. I condemned the comedienne who thought it funny to suggest she was holding the severed head of our president. By your logic I should have said...hey, it's just a joke.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Bullshit. I showed where Perdue was condemned and where right wingers bitched about it...oh, it was just a joke....but then remember when someone joked about blowing up the White House? Ohhhh, that was pure evil.

Look...what you practice is hypocrisy. I condemned the comedienne who thought it funny to suggest she was holding the severed head of our president. By your logic I should have said...hey, it's just a joke.
Sorry you're such a poor loser, MV. The joke was the first line of the Psalm Perdue quoted.
"I think we are called to pray," Perdue began. "I think we're called to pray for our country, for our leaders, and, yes, even for our president. [In] his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama, but I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalm 109:8 says. It says let his days be few and let another have his office."

The joke was met with laughter and applause.
http://www.businessinsider.com/david-perdue-obama-bible-2016-6

It was the media who went on to explain what followed in the Psalm--not what Perdue quoted and meant. I guess you can choose to believe whatever you wish, just don't YOU be too hypocritical...you know what he meant, too.