• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist violence has the nation on edge

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I don't think right wing violence, as little as there is of it, is an issue. But what I think doesn't really matter. The perception of the nation is that left wing violence is an issue, and that more than half of the nation fears it.

I can see it in everyday life. people fear to speak up for the current administration and gasp when someone uses a politically incorrect word of phrase. The left is being seen like the Gestapo was viewed in Germany. Hell, people died because some terrorist's neighbor didn't dare report unusual activity for fear of being politically incorrect.

The left are thugs, and people are seeing it.
These guys are on your side. They look pretty thuggish to me.

Your signature says nothing of any great value..... @freyasman threatened to find me, burn down my home and kill me.

What you have is a few people using over the top rhetoric on a blog. Not quite the same as three guys beating a man on the ground or a right winger speeding his car into a crowd and killing someone.

These are your allies...

Over the top rhetoric? I'll remember that. You're almost on the wall of shame.

freyasman

Senator
And you don't think right wing violence is an issue? The Unite the Right rally was a call to make war on Jews, liberals and minorities. Who on the left is calling for warfare against the right?

One right winger here threatened to find me, kill me and burn down my home if I voted for someone he didn't approve of.
Actually, I don't have to find you, I already know where you are, and I was going to burn the house down first.
(Damn @middleview , it's like you weren't even paying attention....)

freyasman

Senator

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Actually, I don't have to find you, I already know where you are, and I was going to burn the house down first.
(Damn @middleview , it's like you weren't even paying attention....)
In reality, if anyone wanted to find Paidview or Bugsy, he need only monitor DNC HQ and watch for squatty little hunchback toad-people ambling in the front turnstiles to receive the day's messaging.

Colorforms

Senator
These guys are on your side. They look pretty thuggish to me.
You know, if that weren't the only picture you had to show, you might have a point. You can only milk it for so long though.

In the meantime, college campuses across the nation have been ravaged by the left. Trump supporters beaten, right wing speakers attacked, whole blocks burned down, companies attacked, and right wing congress people shot. The press secretary needs secret service protection because the left is so violently unhinged. A couple of violent jerks on the right is nothing compared to the nation wide vitriol coming from the left.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You know, if that weren't the only picture you had to show, you might have a point. You can only milk it for so long though.

In the meantime, college campuses across the nation have been ravaged by the left. Trump supporters beaten, right wing speakers attacked, whole blocks burned down, companies attacked, and right wing congress people shot. A couple of violent jerks on the right is nothing compared to the nation wide vitriol coming from the left.
Nationwide? So what violence happened today that you can blame on "the left"?

freyasman

Senator
So anyone in favor of any laws is advocating violence....got it.
Pretty much..... when you make something illegal, you're saying that it's okay to use the threat of force, followed by the application of force, in order to coerce people into complying. And the folks who still refuse to comply, are simply killed. That's what laws do.
And that's what you are doing when you advocate for laws that threaten me and mine..... I'm responding in kind.

Colorforms

Senator
Nationwide? So what violence happened today that you can blame on "the left"?
I'm sorry, did I say anything that I know of happened today?

I realize that you post in bad faith and that your only purpose here is to defend the left tooth and nail, whatever the truth may be. Fortunately, in this case, your opinion has 0 meaning. The country feels the way that it does, and your defense of violence and vitriol is not going to change it. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Pretty much..... when you make something illegal, you're saying that it's okay to use the threat of force, followed by the application of force, in order to coerce people into complying. And the folks who still refuse to comply, are simply killed. That's what laws do.
And that's what you are doing when you advocate for laws that threaten me and mine..... I'm responding in kind.
So you are in favor of complete anarchy....no traffic signs or laws, do what you feel like...enforcing laws against murder, theft, rape....can't do that....Frey says so.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm sorry, did I say anything that I know of happened today?

I realize that you post in bad faith and that your only purpose here is to defend the left tooth and nail, whatever the truth may be. Fortunately, in this case, your opinion has 0 meaning. The country feels the way that it does, and your defense of violence and vitriol is not going to change it. :)
So asking questions here is posting in bad faith...is that a new tactic from the RNC?

You make is sound like violence is a daily thing and it is all propagated from the left. I asked for an example of this violence from today...you have none. How about from last month? Any then? I know of no violence in Colorado since the last wackjob killed a bunch of people for no real reason...or the right winger who killed some people at an abortion clinic.

I showed you pictures of Nazis and Klan members who clearly marched supporting right wing causes. We have some idiot walking into a pizza place and shooting it up because Alex Jones says it is Hillary Clinton's prostitution ring HQ. We have a right winger walk into a church and kill a bunch of people....Texas or Charleston...take your pick.

The current president advocated violence against anyone demonstrating against him during his campaign...you ignore that.

Feel free to ignore my opinion and pretend that the Rassmussen polling company could possibly tell you the truth. It is an online poll...meaning that people who frequent their website are the only ones who responded.

Violence erupts after right-wing group marches in Oregon
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-portland-protests-violence-20180701-story.html

WHITE SUPREMACIST THUGS RIOT IN OREGON
https://newsone.com/3814956/antifa-clash-white-supremacists-charlottesville-portland/

Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacist
https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/27/19041594/suspect-in-portland-hate-crime-murders-is-a-known-white-supremacist

You, of course, blame the left for the violence...defending the Nazis and white supremacists and their message of anti-Semitism and anti-diversity.

White supremacist smiles at murder charges

https://nypost.com/2017/04/03/white-supremacist-smiles-at-murder-charges/