• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftist violence has the nation on edge

Colorforms

Senator
So asking questions here is posting in bad faith...is that a new tactic from the RNC?

You make is sound like violence is a daily thing and it is all propagated from the left. I asked for an example of this violence from today...you have none. How about from last month? Any then? I know of no violence in Colorado since the last wackjob killed a bunch of people for no real reason...or the right winger who killed some people at an abortion clinic.

I showed you pictures of Nazis and Klan members who clearly marched supporting right wing causes. We have some idiot walking into a pizza place and shooting it up because Alex Jones says it is Hillary Clinton's prostitution ring HQ. We have a right winger walk into a church and kill a bunch of people....Texas or Charleston...take your pick.

The current president advocated violence against anyone demonstrating against him during his campaign...you ignore that.

Feel free to ignore my opinion and pretend that the Rassmussen polling company could possibly tell you the truth. It is an online poll...meaning that people who frequent their website are the only ones who responded.

Violence erupts after right-wing group marches in Oregon
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-portland-protests-violence-20180701-story.html

WHITE SUPREMACIST THUGS RIOT IN OREGON
https://newsone.com/3814956/antifa-clash-white-supremacists-charlottesville-portland/

Suspect in Portland Hate Crime Murders is a Known White Supremacist
https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/05/27/19041594/suspect-in-portland-hate-crime-murders-is-a-known-white-supremacist

You, of course, blame the left for the violence...defending the Nazis and white supremacists and their message of anti-Semitism and anti-diversity.

White supremacist smiles at murder charges

https://nypost.com/2017/04/03/white-supremacist-smiles-at-murder-charges/
I'm feeling free to completely ignore your entire post. You can pretend I said things I didn't say, impose imaginary timelines, and pretend that one lone bad actor is representative of an entire nation. I get it. It's hard to defend the kind of left wing violence and fascist behavior that your side has been engaging in for over 2 years now.

You can pretend that one bad actor here or there, and half of what you mentioned had nothing to do with "right wing" anything, means something overall. You side, however, has been engaging in nation wide whole scale intimidation and violence. The nation sees it, and they are rightly scared of you nutbags, as they should be.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm feeling free to completely ignore your entire post. You can pretend I said things I didn't say, impose imaginary timelines, and pretend that one long bad actor is representative of an entire nation. I get it. It's hard to defend the kind of left wing violence and fascist behavior that your side has been engaging in for over 2 years now.

You can pretend that one bad actor here or there, and half of what you mentioned had nothing to do with "right wing" anything, means something overall. You side, however, has been engaging in nation wide whole scale intimidation and violence. The nation sees it, and they are rightly scared of you nutbags, as they should be.
A handful of people who show up for anti fascist demonstrations are important to you but not the extremists who are rioting on the other side of the street because they are on your side....

One bad actor? You ignore the thousands of bad actors who showed up to march behind a Nazi flag and stand under torch lite and give the Nazi salute...or carry a banner "DIVERSITY = WHITE GENOCIDE"...because you certainly can't keep up the façade that the "left" is violent and the right is not.

freyasman

Senator
So you are in favor of complete anarchy....no traffic signs or laws, do what you feel like...enforcing laws against murder, theft, rape....can't do that....Frey says so.
That's not what I'm saying, and you know it. (These weak attempts to put words in my mouth are really old, guy..... don't I actually say enough stuff for you to object to?)

Before you make something a law, you better think it all the way through, to the very extreme end of the spectrum, and figure out if it's worth killing people over..... because that's what you're saying when you do. And since my freedoms are worth killing over, you need to be okay with dying over it if you going to fvck with them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's not what I'm saying, and you know it. (These weak attempts to put words in my mouth are really old, guy..... don't I actually say enough stuff for you to object to?)

Before you make something a law, you better think it all the way through, to the very extreme end of the spectrum, and figure out if it's worth killing people over..... because that's what you're saying when you do. And since my freedoms are worth killing over, you need to be okay with dying over it if you going to fvck with them.
Wow.....

So laws related to paying your taxes?
Laws related to your use of a vehicle on public roads?
How about zoning laws about how you must maintain
your home and property?

Nah...you don't give a shit about any law except the one related to selling guns to prohibited individuals.

How about the law against interfering with my right to vote for the candidate of my choice?

freyasman

Senator
Wow.....

So laws related to paying your taxes?
Laws related to your use of a vehicle on public roads?
How about zoning laws about how you must maintain
your home and property?

Nah...you don't give a shit about any law except the one related to selling guns to prohibited individuals.

How about the law against interfering with my right to vote for the candidate of my choice?
So call a cop then.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh really. You mean Rassmussen, the outfit that correctly predicted the last presidential election?
and was that based on an internet poll? I think not.

By the way...Rassmussen predicted a popular vote win by 3% for Trump. He lost the popular vote.