• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftists attacking children

Jen

Senator
Leftists, whether they win or lose, have no moral compunction against attacking the young children of Republican candidates. Republicans have kept the hands-off tradition with Obama's young daughters. Not so with Democrats.

As a candidate, Sara Palin's son with Down's Syndrome and her grandson were attacked by Leftists in an effort to diminish Palin. Deplorable? Yes it was. But it's what they did. Now there have been attempts to attack 10 year old Baron Trump. NO. I will not post links to that shameful behavior. If you are on the left there is no doubt that you have seen it on your nasty screed-filled sites.

Leftist who call themselves "Journalists" should be ashamed of themselves.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Leftists, whether they win or lose, have no moral compunction against attacking the young children of Republican candidates. Republicans have kept the hands-off tradition with Obama's young daughters. Not so with Democrats.

As a candidate, Sara Palin's son with Down's Syndrome and her grandson were attacked by Leftists in an effort to diminish Palin. Deplorable? Yes it was. But it's what they did. Now there have been attempts to attack 10 year old Baron Trump. NO. I will not post links to that shameful behavior. If you are on the left there is no doubt that you have seen it on your nasty screed-filled sites.

Leftist who call themselves "Journalists" should be ashamed of themselves.
Do you have a link to anyone 'attacking' Barron Trump? I haven't seen one case of it. And as far as Palin's son...that b*tch is the one who exploited him to get attention for herself.

Jen

Senator
Do you have a link to anyone 'attacking' Barron Trump? I haven't seen one case of it. And as far as Palin's son...that b*tch is the one who exploited him to get attention for herself.
I withdraw the link.
It is an OPINION from what I read.....................do you know what OP ED means?

I put this post in the OP ED section for a reason. It requires no link.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I withdraw the link.
It is an OPINION from what I read.....................do you know what OP ED means?
Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting. She should have made a remark, instead, about Trump being a raving lunatic instead of mentioning the kid. After all, Trump attacked her in the worst way possible so it'd be okay if she returned the favor.

I don't know if he's autistic or not...probably not. I think he was just completely worn out. The thing is...aside from Rosie's comment, what do you think Trump's reaction would be to having an autistic child if he were, in fact, autistic? After all, he wants/expects perfection from everyone but himself. His oldest son's classmates at college said Don Jr. hated Trump because of the way he treated him. And Don Jr. was called Diaper Don because he would get drunk all the time, pass out and pee himself.

The reason Sarah harped on Trig's down syndrome was to garner attention for herself. I feel sorry for the poor kid born in that god awful family where mommy dearest has obviously given him about as much attention as she would one of the caribou she hunts.

Jen

Senator
Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting. She should have made a remark, instead, about Trump being a raving lunatic instead of mentioning the kid. After all, Trump attacked her in the worst way possible so it'd be okay if she returned the favor.

I don't know if he's autistic or not...probably not. I think he was just completely worn out. The thing is...aside from Rosie's comment, what do you think Trump's reaction would be to having an autistic child if he were, in fact, autistic? After all, he wants/expects perfection from everyone but himself. His oldest son's classmates at college said Don Jr. hated Trump because of the way he treated him. And Don Jr. was called Diaper Don because he would get drunk all the time, pass out and pee himself.

The reason Sarah harped on Trig's down syndrome was to garner attention for herself. I feel sorry for the poor kid born in that god awful family where mommy dearest has obviously given him about as much attention as she would one of the caribou she hunts.
One thing for sure, Trump wouldn't exploit it as Rosie O'Donnell suggested he should with her wild assumption/ suggestion.

Expecting perfection is relative, Nina. Trig Palin is just as perfect as he can be. Sarah Palin didn't seek attention. She was hounded to death and you know it.