• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftists defend MS-13 gang

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Juan Williams did on the Five. I heard him. Juan said it is wrong to call the gangs "animals" just because of their heinous behavior.
Got a link? Not that I doubt your credibility...it's just that you have none.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I copied the quote...verbatim.

You twisted what Obama said and think yourself courageous.
You copied a quote..that omitted..and you twist it...and you dissemble. I interpreted what I heard, didn't omit...and had the balls to take criticism on the chin, like an adult.

That's not courageous that's called adult behavior.

I understand your crew watches...so, no sweat...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He has proven it today in this thread with his post after post after post. ALWAYS in bad faith.
It is nearly all of the board lefties. Lots of these folks were never the pinnacle of integrity and honesty...but Trump has turned these folks into complete lunatics.

Hit 'em once and move on. They're freaks at this point.

Jen

Senator
It is nearly all of the board lefties. Lots of these folks were never the pinnacle of integrity and honesty...but Trump has turned these folks into complete lunatics.

Hit 'em once and move on. They're freaks at this point.
Every so often I hit more than once and let them dig themselves deeper into their lies. I felt like doing it with mview here and he did stepped up and showed himself for exactly who he is.

Sad to see they walked away from any integrity at all........a long time ago.

EatTheRich

President
You just defended the gangs with your refusal to condemn the gang.

Nobody here is questioning it now. You defend them. Own it.
He condemned it in no uncertain terms ... anyone who reviews the thread will see that. It seems you are as desperate to twist his words into the opposite of their plain meaning as you are Trump's.

Spamature

President
The most heinous gang to ever come into the USA is being defended by Leftist media. Trump called MS13 out , he called them "animals" and media jumped to its defense by pretending Trump called ALL immigrants "animals". Leftists = REPREHENSIBLE

WTH is going on with Leftists?

"[MS-13 has] transformed peaceful parks and beautiful quiet neighborhoods into blood-stained killing fields. They’re animals. We cannot tolerate as a society the spilling of innocent, young, wonderful vibrant people," Trump said to an audience of law enforcement officials, who mostly cheered in approval. ... ...

"Trump wasn’t just connecting immigrants with violent crime. He was using an outright racist trope: that of the violent, sadistic black or brown criminal, preying on innocent (usually white) women," Bouie wrote

Calling MS-13 "animals" is being too kind for that group.

There is no excuse for doing what the media is doing. The silver lining is that Americans are beginning to see what the media is doing.

The Left has lost on this one. Real Americans see the Left excusing a gang like MS-13 as being just as heinous as the gang is.
That gang did not come to the US. It was created here by refugees from Reagan's war in El Salvador and other countries and the murderous regimes he supported.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yep...Brainview thinks that Trump said 14 million people are in our parks ruining them. Think of the dedication it would take to constantly blend "stupid" and "dishonest" so consistently as this poster.

Middleview, you must tend bar in your spare time.
No decent person would call other human beings, even gang members, "animals," but then we know Trump isn't decent.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No decent person would call other human beings, even gang members, "animals," but then we know Trump isn't decent.
Correct. With this I agree.

It seems to me that Trump has sufficient actual demonstrable trespasses and deficiencies such that normal people need not concoct bogus ones. He's a complete mess...and yet we see cockeyed, deranged leftists manufacturing things.

Hit him with the real stuff rather than lies about him calling "all" illegal immigrants animals. Just a thought...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The most heinous gang to ever come into the USA is being defended by Leftist media. Trump called MS13 out , he called them "animals" and media jumped to its defense by pretending Trump called ALL immigrants "animals". Leftists = REPREHENSIBLE

WTH is going on with Leftists?

"[MS-13 has] transformed peaceful parks and beautiful quiet neighborhoods into blood-stained killing fields. They’re animals. We cannot tolerate as a society the spilling of innocent, young, wonderful vibrant people," Trump said to an audience of law enforcement officials, who mostly cheered in approval. ... ...

"Trump wasn’t just connecting immigrants with violent crime. He was using an outright racist trope: that of the violent, sadistic black or brown criminal, preying on innocent (usually white) women," Bouie wrote

Calling MS-13 "animals" is being too kind for that group.

There is no excuse for doing what the media is doing. The silver lining is that Americans are beginning to see what the media is doing.

The Left has lost on this one. Real Americans see the Left excusing a gang like MS-13 as being just as heinous as the gang is.
FOX NEWS. LOLOLOL Get a life.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Notice that @middleview will probably avoid condemning the MS-13 gang.

And notice that Lefty is avoiding talking about the gang so as not to have to condemn it.
You have a lot of gall....Remember when Obama gave a speech to the UN and you started blabbing off your mouth saying he didn't mention terrorism or anything bad. Well I posted the whole damn thing and that's what he talked about...terrorism. Then I copied and pasted the TRANSCRIPT in case you had your dainty little ears plugged to the clip. But you still denied he said words that were right there in the transcript. You said "I'll stand by my post"...and that post was a blatant LIE. You just mimicked what that putrid Sean Hannity said.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Correct. With this I agree.

It seems to me that Trump has sufficient actual demonstrable trespasses and deficiencies such that normal people need not concoct bogus ones. He's a complete mess...and yet we see cockeyed, deranged leftists manufacturing things.

Hit him with the real stuff rather than lies about him calling "all" illegal immigrants animals. Just a thought...
I didn't manufacture anything.
No decent person calls other human beings "animals," even if they're gang members.