• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftists defend MS-13 gang

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I didn't manufacture anything.
No decent person calls other human beings "animals," even if they're gang members.
In this thread (as well as in your own OP elsewhere) it was asserted that Trump called all illegals this.

Trump sux. Why do folks need to bolster his case and give credibility to the "fake news" narrative. Do you guys want him re-elected?!?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
In this thread (as well as in your own OP elsewhere) it was asserted that Trump called all illegals this.

Trump sux. Why do folks need to bolster his case and give credibility to the "fake news" narrative. Do you guys want him re-elected?!?
I didn't manufacture anything. My point has been the same all along. No decent person calls other human beings "animals," even if they are gang members.

Last time we heard that kind of talk was from Joseph Goebbels in 1939 describing Jews, “These are no longer humans, these are animals.”

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Actually, that IS very insulting to animals, you're absolutely right. Animals are way better than those POS gang members.
Last time we heard that kind of talk was from Joseph Goebbels in 1939 describing Jews, “These are no longer humans, these are animals.”

Now we hear if from your Trump, an indecent, ugly person.

Barbella

Senator

Now we hear if from your Trump, an indecent, ugly person.
Context, o dishonorable one. Goebbels was talking about innocent people. Trump was talking about brutal and vicious murderers.

Something seriously wrong with you if you don't see a distinction there...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Context, o dishonorable one. Goebbels was talking about innocent people. Trump was talking about brutal and vicious murderers.

Something seriously wrong with you if you don't see a distinction there...
Jesus called us to love thy neighbor.

Jen

Senator
You have a lot of gall....Remember when Obama gave a speech to the UN and you started blabbing off your mouth saying he didn't mention terrorism or anything bad. Well I posted the whole damn thing and that's what he talked about...terrorism. Then I copied and pasted the TRANSCRIPT in case you had your dainty little ears plugged to the clip. But you still denied he said words that were right there in the transcript. You said "I'll stand by my post"...and that post was a blatant LIE. You just mimicked what that putrid Sean Hannity said.
You make me sick. Your willingness to lie has gone too far. You're a bad person and there is really nothing else to say about it.

Jen

Senator
It is nearly all of the board lefties. Lots of these folks were never the pinnacle of integrity and honesty...but Trump has turned these folks into complete lunatics.

Hit 'em once and move on. They're freaks at this point.
They make me sick. I'd be afraid to see any of them in person.......they probably attack people who even look like they might be a little conservative. Lunatics is right.

Jen

Senator

That is the bright side. Their sheer stupidity will get him re-elected for sure. I know you don't like Trump, Rick, but he is damn sure better than ANY Democrat nowadays.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
They make me sick. I'd be afraid to see any of them in person.......they probably attack people who even look like they might be a little conservative. Lunatics is right.
You know, what's funny is that many wouldn't be quite the jackwagons in person. Internet anonymity indulges LCD stuff.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You just defended the gangs with your refusal to condemn the gang.

Nobody here is questioning it now. You defend them. Own it.
You're out of your mind. Truly. I'm glad you don't teach any more. You are unfit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He condemned it in no uncertain terms ... anyone who reviews the thread will see that. It seems you are as desperate to twist his words into the opposite of their plain meaning as you are Trump's.
That's what she does. She's the biggest hypocrite ever.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Every so often I hit more than once and let them dig themselves deeper into their lies. I felt like doing it with mview here and he did stepped up and showed himself for exactly who he is.

Sad to see they walked away from any integrity at all........a long time ago.
I guess it's time I post that speech of Obama's to the UN and you LYING your ass off about it. Claiming he never mentioned terrorism. Even when I showed you the actual video of his speech and the transcript. You just kept denying. Now here you are, claiming someone else did EXACTLY what you did, but that's a lie as well. He copied and pasted Trump's on words.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I didn't manufacture anything. My point has been the same all along. No decent person calls other human beings "animals," even if they are gang members.

"Trump calls immigrants animals".

Yeah. Uh huh. Nothing to see here.

He called a specific subset of "immigrants" animals. But that wasn't egregious enough, apparently...so it required fortifying.

I guess I just don't understand the hyper-political folks who think the end always justifies means.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
"Trump calls immigrants animals".

Yeah. Uh huh. Nothing to see here.

He called a specific subset of "immigrants" animals. But that wasn't egregious enough, apparently...so it required fortifying.

I guess I just don't understand the hyper-political folks who think the end always justifies means.
So far they've busted out Goebbels and insult to animals in their defense of this lie

Jen

Senator
You're out of your mind. Truly. I'm glad you don't teach any more. You are unfit.
Just keep being you, Nina. I won't try to top this. I've said you make me sick and you do but you're the queen when it comes to insults. I have no desire to say anything more hateful to you than you've said to me tonight.