• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftists Reject God

Jen

Senator
Leftists heaped their attacks on Melania Trump for reciting the Our Father as she spoke introducing President Trump.

Leftists did their usual attacks:
  • mocked her accent
  • called her a prostitute, a whore
  • mocked her religion
  • and claimed it was the "start of a dictatorship"
  • One Leftist even said that listening to Melania recite the "Lord's Prayer" was like listening to someone being cursed into becoming Dracula.
  • Another Leftist said hearing Melania reminded them of a whore in confession after a Saturday night of business.
Leftists hate God, hate Christianity so much that they issue out the worst possible insults to anyone who professes to be Christian. It's no wonder they lost the election.

Shameful. Absolutely shameful.
And to make matters worse, they are proud of it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/19/melania-trump-attacked-for-reciting-lords-prayer-at-campaign-rally.html

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Leftists heaped their attacks on Melania Trump for reciting the Our Father as she spoke introducing President Trump.

• mocked her accent
  • mocked her religion
  • One Leftist even said that listening to Melania recite the "Lord's Prayer" was like listening to someone being cursed into becoming Dracula.
  • Another Leftist said hearing Melania reminded them of a whore in confession after a Saturday night of business.
Leftists hate God, hate Christianity so much that they issue out the worst possible insults to anyone who professes to be Christian. It's no wonder they lost the election.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/19/melania-trump-attacked-for-reciting-lords-prayer-at-campaign-rally.html
Your post would carry a lot more weight if only you had criticized those right wingers for their rude attacks on Michelle Obama. Of course it would also have helped if you had said something about those who accused Obama of being a Muslim even though he'd attended a Christian church for 20 years.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your post would carry a lot more weight if only you had criticized those right wingers for their rude attacks on Michelle Obama. Of course it would also have helped if you had said something about those who accused Obama of being a Muslim even though he'd attended a Christian church for 20 years.
Yet another example of the abject incapacity of lefty to introspect...ever.

Jen

Senator
Is reading comprehension becoming more of a common problem among you right wingers? I no more claimed Michelle was God than you claimed Melania is.
Oh...........then you just misunderstood my Top Post and now don't want to admit that. Don't dig the stupid hole any deeper, middleview.

Caroljo

Senator
This is about Melania and attacking her because of her Christian prayer. If you want to start one about the attacks on Michelle, then start a new one. And that church that the Obama attended for 20 yrs was NOT a true Christian Church, it was full of hate! Just because a church claims they're Christian, it does not make it true. Westboro says they're Christian and there is no way that's true! I don't know if he's a Muslim or not (a lot of what is known leans that way)....but he IS a "fake" Christian.

Jen

Senator
Is reading comprehension becoming more of a common problem among you right wingers? I no more claimed Michelle was God than you claimed Melania is.
Let me help you.
The subject line is "Leftist's Reject God". The post wasn't about Melania.

Jen

Senator
This is about Melania and attacking her because of her Christian prayer. If you want to start one about the attacks on Michelle, then start a new one. And that church that the Obama attended for 20 yrs was NOT a true Christian Church, it was full of hate! Just because a church claims they're Christian, it does not make it true. Westboro says they're Christian and there is no way that's true! I don't know if he's a Muslim or not (a lot of what is known leans that way)....but he IS a "fake" Christian.
The post was about how Leftists reject God. This time they used Melania attacks as their proxy. And yep........ the post wasn't about Melania. Some with lower intelligence obviously thought it was.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Let me help you.
The subject line is "Leftist's Reject God". The post wasn't about Melania.
And then your post goes to focus on those who rudely criticized Melania....

• mocked her accent
  • mocked her religion
Followed by the bizarre leap to the conclusion that "leftists hate God"....

I know you forgot that most of your post was not evidence of that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Judge not lest ye be judged....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yet another example of the abject incapacity of lefty to introspect...ever.
I voiced no such criticism of Melania. Perhaps you'd like to engage in rethinking some of what you've had to say about the Obamas....that is unless you are incapable of introspection.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I voiced no such criticism of Melania. Perhaps you'd like to engage in rethinking some of what you've had to say about the Obamas....that is unless you are incapable of introspection.
"Why, gee, I agree that was most distasteful".

Nope, no can do for bitter lefty. No dice.

Zero introspection. Ever.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Why, gee, I agree that was most distasteful".

Nope, no can do for bitter lefty. No dice.

Zero introspection. Ever.
I have already stated that I thought the first family should be off limits. She didn't run for office and doesn't deserve abuse from the peanut gallery.

In the meantime..."introspection" is an odd process for you to suggest to me...when you are incapable of seeing your own participation in the personal assaults and insults....look in the mirror.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
NO CONTENT
thread jacking and not even close to topic

Hell, DNC Convention rejected GOD 3 times until over ruled and libs were pissed....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

• mocked her accent
  • mocked her religion

Must be why their lives are HELL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
and you've yet to post on topic
Thread Jacker

NO CONTENT RULE is a JOKE

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And then your post goes to focus on those who rudely criticized Melania....

• mocked her accent
  • mocked her religion
Followed by the bizarre leap to the conclusion that "leftists hate God"....

I know you forgot that most of your post was not evidence of that.
3 replies and none on Topic