• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Leftists Reject God

Spamature

President
Yet another example of the abject incapacity of lefty to introspect...ever.
You mean this kind of lack of introspection ?

I am hard pressed to find Donald and Melania Trump's equals in sheer, intentional divisiveness. They have, by design, carefully, methodically driven a wedge between races, between peoples, between institutions and citizens, and - most recently.

Link

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Your post would carry a lot more weight if only you had criticized those right wingers for their rude attacks on Michelle Obama. Of course it would also have helped if you had said something about those who accused Obama of being a Muslim even though he'd attended a Christian church for 20 years.
Obama IS a Muslim, and the church he allegedly attended for 20 years, was not Christian.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I am hard pressed to find Donald and Melania Trump's equals in sheer, intentional divisiveness. They have, by design, carefully, methodically driven a wedge between races, between peoples, between institutions and citizens, and - most recently.

Link
No, I mean the precise lack of introspection I directly referenced.

Can you follow nothing?!?

Please be less dumb. There is far too much stupidity here and you need not add to it.

What the heck is wrong with you leftists?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't think someone who supports Donald should be making that comment. Bigly I don't think so.
Like they say, opinions are like anal openings. I don't believe that someone who supported Obama, should be allowed out in public.

Caroljo

Senator

Link
All these things happened over the last 8 years, not in just a few months.....YOUR President made these things happen, and he continues with his hard work to keep this country split.....he's a traitor. I don't know how you could say that with a straight face!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama IS a Muslim, and the church he allegedly attended for 20 years, was not Christian.
1. The church he attended was the "Trinity United Church of Christ". It is a Congregationalist church affiliated with the United Church of Christ. What is it that you know that would lead you to believe that it is not a Christian Church?

2. Wright said controversial things. You don't like what he had to say..but that is because you reflexively condemn anything associated with Obama...That's ok, Jack. Your ignorance is well known.

3. Your misinformation about Obama being a Muslim is baseless. I don't care if he is..just thought I'd point out to you that you're wrong.

Caroljo

Senator
again...by what standard do you say that the United Churches of Christ are not Christian?
I never said they all weren't. I'm saying the Trinity church in Chicago is racist and America hating and Obama attended that church for 20 yrs. I don't believe the pastor spoke like he did only once or twice in all that time.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lol until anyone does reflect on the Obama's ---------- then they tell us 'that is yesterday's news'
Funny thing...Whenever the origin of ISIS is mentioned (which was Bush's doing) I get the "BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH" response. If I mention the wrecked economy caused by the republican administration from 2001 to 2009...I get the same response.

Right wingers have been saying that Bush was "yesterday's news" for 8 years.

Funny thing...Whenever the origin of ISIS is mentioned (which was Bush's doing) I get the "BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH" response. If I mention the wrecked economy caused by the republican administration from 2001 to 2009...I get the same response.

I am neither - but there you go proving my point - Bush .... jump 8 years 'cos everyone was wearing sun glasses --- Trump.

Caroljo

Senator

Funny thing.....Democrats were in charge in Congress from 2007 through 2010. What did they do to help the situation? They had 4 yrs and did nothing....that's why they lost in the next election!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never said they all weren't. I'm saying the Trinity church in Chicago is racist and America hating and Obama attended that church for 20 yrs. I don't believe the pastor spoke like he did only once or twice in all that time.....
I actually don't care what you believe. I care about what you know. The fact is that what you and I know is that Rev. Wright criticized our country. Guess what...that is his right under the first amendment. If you were to read his entire sermon you'd find it less hateful and more like what right wingers here have said for years....

I've read more than one of the republicans here say that FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor....yet when he says it you object and say that means he is not a Christian. He criticizes the US government...so did Trump....but when Wright does it he is being hateful.