• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lefty is anti-woman

Jen

Senator
It is becoming more and more obvious that Lefty is not really in favor of women's rights. Lefty hates women. Well. Lefty hates any woman who strays away from the Lefty Narrative.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders was called "butch queen" by Daily Beast writer and the Left is mute.
Leftists first attacked her character and called her a liar. Now they are attacking her physical appearance.

Lefty calls out anyone who talks about Michelle Obama that way.

Why the double standard?

Oh. I know. "That's different"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Julie posted how much bigger she was than Scar yesterday......let the sexism role

It is becoming more and more obvious that Lefty is not really in favor of women's rights. Lefty hates women. Well. Lefty hates any woman who strays away from the Lefty Narrative.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders was called "butch queen" by Daily Beast writer and the Left is mute.
Leftists first attacked her character and called her a liar. Now they are attacking her physical appearance.

Lefty calls out anyone who talks about Michelle Obama that way.

Why the double standard?

Oh. I know. "That's different"
I didn't know you were so politically correct. Let me get you a pussy hat.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Jen, You must have missed this...

The New White House Communications Director Is Already Making Sexist Remarks

The newly appointed White House communications director is already off to a rocky start, in more ways than one. During an early appearance on CNN's State of the Union on Sunday, July 23, Anthony Scaramucci told host Jake Tapper that he was willing to work with the press and "put the cameras on" for future press briefings, before adding, "The only thing I ask Sarah — Sarah, if you're watching, I love the hair and makeup person that we had on Friday, so I'd like to continue to use the hair and makeup person."

The comment immediately drew backlash from viewers who called out Scaramucci for critiquing Sarah Huckabee Sanders's appearance as a critical part of her performance as the new White House press secretary, replacing Sean Spicer. The sexist remark was, unfortunately, representative of his boss's views on women. Since he took office, President Donald Trump's own objectifying attitude toward women has been a recurring theme, including the cringe-worthy moment when he commented on France's first lady, Brigitte Macron, and her physique earlier this month. Shortly before that, Trump was widely rebuked for tweeting about MSNBC's Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski "bleeding badly from a face-lift" when she visited Mar-a-Lago for New Year's Eve. (And, of course, his sexist views were well documented before he was even elected — Access Hollywood tape, anyone?)

As one commenter pointed out, it's highly unlikely Scaramucci would have made a similar comment about Sean Spicer's appearance:
https://www.popsugar.com/news/Scaramucci-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-Hair-Makeup-43781555

Jen

Senator
Julie posted how much bigger she was than Scar yesterday......let the sexism role
Well, hey........... the bright side of this is that now Moooo-shell and any of the other fugly cow Lefties can be attacked with impunity.

Jen

Senator

The newly appointed White House communications director is already off to a rocky start, in more ways than one. During an early appearance on CNN's State of the Union on Sunday, July 23, Anthony Scaramucci told host Jake Tapper that he was willing to work with the press and "put the cameras on" for future press briefings, before adding, "The only thing I ask Sarah — Sarah, if you're watching, I love the hair and makeup person that we had on Friday, so I'd like to continue to use the hair and makeup person."

The comment immediately drew backlash from viewers who called out Scaramucci for critiquing Sarah Huckabee Sanders's appearance as a critical part of her performance as the new White House press secretary, replacing Sean Spicer. The sexist remark was, unfortunately, representative of his boss's views on women. Since he took office, President Donald Trump's own objectifying attitude toward women has been a recurring theme, including the cringe-worthy moment when he commented on France's first lady, Brigitte Macron, and her physique earlier this month. Shortly before that, Trump was widely rebuked for tweeting about MSNBC's Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski "bleeding badly from a face-lift" when she visited Mar-a-Lago for New Year's Eve. (And, of course, his sexist views were well documented before he was even elected — Access Hollywood tape, anyone?)

As one commenter pointed out, it's highly unlikely Scaramucci would have made a similar comment about Sean Spicer's appearance:
https://www.popsugar.com/news/Scaramucci-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-Hair-Makeup-43781555
Just keep talking Democrat Narrative, @Addy.
It's going to keep you(Lefty) down. Hillary lost the election all by herself because she had no message and her hatred for real Americans showed. Democrats are still doing the same thing.

Keep it up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Proves some look for something to be offended over.............I don't see keeping same make-up person sexist as julies sexism was yesterday.............never saw her or any lib post how much larger Mooch was than Θ.................

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Just keep talking Democrat Narrative, @Addy.
It's going to keep you(Lefty) down. Hillary lost the election all by herself because she had no message and her hatred for real Americans showed. Democrats are still doing the same thing.

Keep it up.
Oh, she had a message... it's just Trump was so good at lying as he campaigned, his ignorant base, (he claimed he loved so well) fell wholeheartedly for his lying populace message.

BBD5hNN.jpg

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Proves some look for something to be offended over.............I don't see keeping same make-up person sexist as julies sexism was yesterday.............never saw her or any lib post how much larger Mooch was than Θ.................
Some think he was implying Sanders needed to make herself more attractive.

Jen

Senator
Oh, she had a message... it's just Trump was so good at lying as he campaigned, his ignorant base, (he claimed he loved so well) fell wholeheartedly for his lying populace message.

View attachment 36712
Oh yes.
Anti whoever-won-the-nomination-in-the-other-party is a GREAT message to take a person to the presidency.

Really. Keep it up!
It works great! For Republicans.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Some think he was implying Sanders needed to make herself more attractive.
well, shouldn't we all, especially women?

That's like saying my girlfriends Granny was sexist for instilling make-up and dressing nice daily............she or her mother wouldn't think of even going to local story and not fixed up possible.

Sanders could try to not look so plain on TV.......

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Oh yes.
Anti whoever-won-the-nomination-in-the-other-party is a GREAT message to take a person to the presidency.

Really. Keep it up!
It works great! For Republicans.
That's funny... Trump/team is being investigated for collusion(son, Jr.) admitted he wanted the dirt on Hillary in an email. Propaganda galore against Hillary... what's that about being anti(whoever). Trump thrives on being anti everything if it doesn't involve him/hisideas or flatter his persona.
BBEmw9W.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 36712
How many PO people did the Rich & Famous Θ's take on vacation or allowed through the WALL of their new $8million+ Mansion_____________

Caroljo

Senator

What does what he said have anything to do with how the liberals are treating her? You don't have an answer to why they are (or just don't want to say it), so you throw in some BS fake crap from some unknown website (popsugar.com???? Lol!). How about sticking to the subject?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
What does what he said have anything to do with how the liberals are treating her? You don't have an answer to why they are (or just don't want to say it), so you throw in some BS fake crap from some unknown website (popsugar.com???? Lol!). How about sticking to the subject?
It was all over the web today as well as the TV news...Apparently you missed it too. It's not fake crap.
It 's part of the dialogue... like it or not.

Caroljo

Senator
It was all over the web today as well as the TV news...Apparently you missed it too. It's not fake crap.
It 's part of the dialogue... like it or not.
If it was ALL OVER then why couldn't you find a more reputable link than one nobody has probably heard of? But too.....so what? It's just another non-issue that the left want to make into something it isn't.