1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Lefty mocks baby pic with Trump & Melania

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by Jen, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Yes, because Donald Trump invented using babies for photo ops. I guess you're OK with the death threats.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Simple. You agree by denying their existence. Old trick.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. now_what

now_what Mayor Supporting Member

Keep telling yourself that, Jen. : )

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. BobbyT

BobbyT Governor

I'm not okay with death threats but 1) I believe the brother made it up and 2) even if he didn't, he's not dead. I'm also not okay with 22 people murdered because of a RWNJ who took Donald at his word about immigrants and specifically Mexican immigrants. You, however, seem more concerned about the death threats than your are about the actual deaths including the deaths of the two parents of the baby Donald used in his photo op.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  5. BobbyT

BobbyT Governor

Since I said I don't think death threats are ever justified, why are you lying about me? Favorite tactic of yours: when you're losing. lie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tor-Pete-O

Tor-Pete-O Mayor

RWNJ.........???

Edited lying LWNJ. Typical.

Funny but maybe YOU can be the one to find what "words" the shooter quoted by Trump. Please show us how the shooter "took Donald at his word". What "words" were those Bobby?

I've asked others to do the same and not one poster has managed to show us yet?

Don't equivocate. DON'T EQUIVOCATE or make assumptions Bobby. And don't quote single words like "invasion" or "Mexican".

So go ahead and prove your lie.

But please keep in mind the shooter WROTE THE FOLLOWING which directly refutes your lie.....

“I’m putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media" (and liars like @BobbyT, @Addy and others) will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president.”

“The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that.”

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2019
  7. Mr. Friscus

Mr. Friscus I think, therefore, I poop

Interesting how we always instantly believe the ol “bolster my position by saying I get death threats” tactic when it’s from leftists... but if a conservative makes the claim? Well, take it with a grain of salt, right?

8. worldlymrb

worldlymrb America: Love it or Leave it!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. marvin martian

marvin martian Senator

No comment on your fellow nutters sending death threats to anyone who meets with President Trump?

Yeah, didn't think so...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mick

Mick Mayor

How dare the family of the victim of an atrocity want to appear in a photo with the POTUS. Maybe you got something better? Like speaking at the funerals of white police officers slain because of their race and opine about how racist police are. That's so much better. Good lord, pull your head out.

11. NinaS

NinaS Senator Supporting Member

EXACTLY...and "reprehensible" that some here will use the disgusting habit Trump has of making even a visit to a hospital where people were injured after a lunatic had the same mindset about Mexicans that he does. It's reprehensible that the President could give two shits about the victims and flew around the country whining that HE wasn't given the right kind of publicity. It's "Reprehensible" that he'd have the guts to cost the city even more money for his safety while visiting there when he still owes them 1/2 million dollars from his March rally there. It's "reprehensible" that we have a President that is such a racist POS that victims of a massacre don't even want to meet him. He was told to stay away. He didn't. He should have. He has no empathy for anyone but himself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. NinaS

Bobby did no such thing. Yet you seem to think it's okay for the President of the US to USE that poor orphaned baby as a prop for his photo op. We don't know that they even got death threats....her link was Daily Wire a hard right wing site.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. NinaS

"ANYONE " that meets with Trump?
    No comment from you that Trump had to bring a 2 month old baby and one other person back to that hospital to be used as a photo op because the others there didn't want to be seen with the overbearing showoff?? He wasn't wanted there. And really...why didn't he give them a check for the half million he owed El Paso for his rally in March?? What a disgusting PIG.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. NinaS

OH MY GOD!!!! We better warn Putin and Kim un.....Trump is planning meetings with both of them and we know there will be photo ops. What a disaster if someone threatens his two best buddies.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jen

Jen meh

No need for hysteria.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Boltlady

Boltlady Mayor

Seems to me that since there are always so many death threats anymore there should be some way to track where they've come from and attach some jail time to the senders.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Colorforms

Colorforms Senator

LOL Bobby comparing death threats by the fascist left to having a photo op with the president? Fascists are a sick group. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Jen

Jen meh

I guess it's all about priorities.

Leftist fascists think it's wrong to smile at certain times.

The rest of us think death threats are wrong. I'll stay with this latter group.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Days

Days Governor

You made three posts in a row justifying the death threats, then pretend you don't agree with them.

you made the posts Bobby

... and you are not that kind of politico, I'll be the first to testify on your behalf, that's not like you. But your hatred is out of control. It's alright to hate the president, but agree with death threats to a family for a photo op? Isn't that a tad over the top?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Bugsy McGurk

Bugsy McGurk President

Let’s see...Daily Wire says the Daily Mail said “the family” said there were “deaths threats” from some unidentified people.

That’s what passes for “journalism” within the right wing echo chamber.

;-)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1