• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lefty mocks baby pic with Trump & Melania

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Very telling.
Of course the victims don't want the added weight of people like you screeching how evil Trump was to come and meet them and care about them..........and they don't want the weight of having to see the death threats that your screeching causes.
The victims just don't like Trump. I don't blame them; I wouldn't want to take a picture with him either. That poor baby didn't have a choice in the matter.

Caroljo

Senator
The victims just don't like Trump. I don't blame them; I wouldn't want to take a picture with him either. That poor baby didn't have a choice in the matter.
That's what your leftist media is telling you. I'm sure there were some, but what I've seen many pictures and videos of the people he visited. They loved him being there. The few that didnt....so what? I'm sure it's expected.

Caroljo

Senator
Babies also have no choice in abortions. I don't think Trump holding the baby harmed him.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
People make death threats for their own twisted reasons. Just like the unbalanced young man who killed the 22 people in El Paso. He had his own twisted reasons too.
Some say he was influenced by Trump's rhetoric.
...as he cited his frustration with the lack of traction the Green New Deal is getting. :-/

Yes, some wholly objective, well-adjusted folks cited Trump’s rhetoric. Say...if I suggest that space aliens coerced this behavior via a Vulcan mind-meld...”some” then “say” this.

You folks are out of your minds with the Trump stuff. Just get him on the ISSUES. His deficits aren’t great. At all! His protectionist trade crap (outside of the China-specific measures) are abject trash. He has stacked his administration leveraging a sort of nepotism I’ve never seen in my lifetime. Etc, etc.

But you guys with the “baby holding” and disparate allocation of “ice cream scoops” and attribution of even his timing of his “daily constitutional” to “racism”...

You’ve NUMBED everyone to the critique. You’ve made folks more sympathetic to this billionaire playboy - a thing I could not have imagined. If you have reason and substantive policy on your side, why would you do the rogue elephant thing?

I just don’t get it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I made posts you choose to interpret as justifying death threats and posts where I specifically said there's no justification for death threats. You continue to lie about my posts and my stance and it is exactly that blatant dishonesty that makes you not worth posting to.

Ta.
Let’s recap...

1. Trump was party to a grossly inappropriate photo, showing him smiling and giving a thumbs up while his wife held an infant newly orphaned by a killer whose wrote a manifesto revealing his goal of combatting the “Mexican invasion” Trump has ranted about.

2. Right wing echo chamber outlets set out to change the subject, with one such outlet running a story about how another outlet ran a story about some unidentified people claiming other unidentified people made death threats against the infant’s uncle.

3. Wingers paste in such garbage “journalism” and then lie about your attitude toward death threats, as if the alleged death threats are established facts, and as if you support death threats.

The Trump rabble. Deplorable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Let’s recap...

1. Trump was party to a grossly inappropriate photo, showing him smiling and giving a thumbs up while his wife held an infant newly orphaned by a killer whose wrote a manifesto revealing his goal of combatting the “Mexican invasion” Trump has ranted about.

2. Right wing echo chamber outlets set out to change the subject, with one such outlet running a story about how another outlet ran a story about some unidentified people claiming other unidentified people made death threats against the infant’s uncle.

3. Wingers paste in such garbage “journalism” and then lie about your attitude toward death threats, as if the alleged death threats are established facts, and as if you support death threats.

Ex-DNC Chairwoman just slapped progs in the face:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-dnc-chairwoman-says-trump-had-nothing-to-do-with-mass-shootings

:)

Days

Commentator
My point is that you repeat the results of right wing echo chamber pseudo-journalism as if it’s established fact.

You sure need things spelled out for you.
okay, try to focus. The thread is about the death threats. What is your point about the subject? Do you not believe the death threats were real? Do you think they were justified?

... try to say something on subject. We understand your disdain for conservative politics, now can you actually write a post saying something about the thread topic?

When I asked you what your point is... I meant, what are you saying about the death threats? Not about the right wing echo chamber. Do you understand what "on-topic" means?

Jen

Senator
That's what your leftist media is telling you. I'm sure there were some, but what I've seen many pictures and videos of the people he visited. They loved him being there. The few that didnt....so what? I'm sure it's expected.
Most people just shrug it off. But Lefty goes to violence and death threats when it doesn't like something.

BobbyT

Governor
Let’s recap...

Excellent and accurate summary. They cannot defend the indefensible, so they try to turn the tables on anyone who critiques the indefensible. Standard dishonest fare from the right.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Said the closeted Trump sycophant who ignores reality, choosing instead to make noise.

;-)
Any who do not bend knee to your DNC paymasters = “Trump sycophants”

Why this forum’s keepers value your Democrat-scripted, hardwired press releases I’ll never understand. That’s their call.

You, however, are quite clearly a paid liar.

Bugsy McGurk

President
okay, try to focus. The thread is about the death threats. What is your point about the subject? Do you not believe the death threats were real? Do you think they were justified?

... try to say something on subject. We understand your disdain for conservative politics, now can you actually write a post saying something about the thread topic?

When I asked you what your point is... I meant, what are you saying about the death threats? Not about the right wing echo chamber. Do you understand what "on-topic" means?
There you go again about “the death threats” as if they were established facts.

Two questions:

1. Who said death threats were made?

2. Who made such alleged death threats?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Excellent and accurate summary. They cannot defend the indefensible, so they try to turn the tables on anyone who critiques the indefensible. Standard dishonest fare from the right.
And to put it another way, they seek to divert attention from actual murders, inspired by Trump’s rants, to completely unsubstantiated alleged death threats, which they falsely claim you support.

Very strange people.

Jen

Senator
And @Sunset Rose, if what you say here is true, does it warrant death threats to those victims by YOUR party? Does it? Death threats?

I pray.....and will continue to pray, Rose, that the Holy Spirit will open your eyes so you can see truth. Amen.