• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lefty mocks baby pic with Trump & Melania

Bugsy McGurk

President
And @Sunset Rose, if what you say here is true, does it warrant death threats to those victims by YOUR party? Does it? Death threats?

I pray.....and will continue to pray, Rose, that the Holy Spirit will open your eyes so you can see truth. Amen.
And now it’s onto the next level...

The unidentified people who made unidentified death threats were Democrats.

;-)

Days

Commentator
There you go again about “the death threats” as if they were established facts.
... as if they were the thread topic.

Two questions:

1. Who said death threats were made?

2. Who made such alleged death threats?
those are your points? cuz they look like questions to me. Did you have a point to make?

I don't need things spelled out for me, I can read. But you haven't got anything to say; or, at least, you seem to have trouble spitting it out. All I asked is....

Days said:
and your point is....?

If you don't have a point, just say so. If you do have a point, just make it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The irony of that last goofy sentence is most amusing.

;-)
I am at least hopeful that this iteration of the DNC Program Bugsy.2.3.1 release s07 has the capacity to at least feign “amusement”.

Clearly, though, the honesty patch is lagging...

Bugsy McGurk

President
I am at least hopeful that this iteration of the DNC Program Bugsy.2.3.1 release s07 has the capacity to at least feign “amusement”.

Clearly, though, the honesty patch is lagging...
That post was not at all amusing. Just your standard, boring tripe.

Bugsy McGurk

President
... as if they were the thread topic.

those are your points? cuz they look like questions to me. Did you have a point to make?

I don't need things spelled out for me, I can read. But you haven't got anything to say; or, at least, you seem to have trouble spitting it out. All I asked is....

Days said:
and your point is....?

If you don't have a point, just say so. If you do have a point, just make it.
Your pathetic dodges are noted.

They speak volumes.

Let me know if can dig deep and find the candor to answer my questions.

Days

Commentator
Your pathetic dodges are noted.

They speak volumes.

Let me know if can dig deep and find the candor to answer my questions.
this is a forum for discussion.

your pathetic presence here is pointless.

forgive me if I ignore you for the idiot that you are... it is just that, you have never given me a sliver of a reason to waste keyboard wear posting with you.

Yes, because Donald Trump invented using babies for photo ops...
... after mass murder using weapons he let loose to crazy folk and the crazy folk repeat his white supremacist messages of hate.

There... fixed it for ya.

I guess you're OK with the death threats.
nope,

but

If reported from a MAGA Cultist? most likely fake.

MAGA Culist support a white supremacist, can't believe anything they say

D

Deleted member 21794

... after mass murder using weapons he let loose to crazy folk and the crazy folk repeat his white supremacist messages of hate.

There... fixed it for ya.

nope,

but

If reported from a MAGA Cultist? most likely fake.

MAGA Culist support a white supremacist, can't believe anything they say
Yes, because kooks never make death threats.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
And @Sunset Rose, if what you say here is true, does it warrant death threats to those victims by YOUR party? Does it? Death threats?

I pray.....and will continue to pray, Rose, that the Holy Spirit will open your eyes so you can see truth. Amen.
How do you know they were Democrats?

Bugsy McGurk

President
this is a forum for discussion.

your pathetic presence here is pointless.

forgive me if I ignore you for the idiot that you are... it is just that, you have never given me a sliver of a reason to waste keyboard wear posting with you.
Let’s face facts - you know my questions expose the lameness of your positions. If you could defend your positions you would happily answer the questions. But you can’t. So you dodge them and make noise.

Nope. The article above says what I said it says - one outlet saying another outlet saying some unidentified people said some unidentified people made death threats.

Your idea of “journalism,” no?

;-)
That's actually more substantial than your entire 2.5 year hatefest about "Russia".