1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

Lefty mocks baby pic with Trump & Melania

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by Jen, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Jen

Jen meh

I didn't need to go there. Rest assured that each and every time I pray for your eyes to be opened, I pray for my own eyes also.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sunset Rose

Sunset Rose Mayor

:)

3. Bugsy McGurk

Bugsy McGurk President

C108A103-4425-4A45-9E35-20F7BF9D6059.
    You sure are an incorrigible liar. Above is my post that you pretend you didn’t see.

Now how about answering my two questions.

4. Days

Days Governor

Bugs, your two questions did not make a point about the thread topic. I explained that.

maybe this will help....

Not a best of board. That would generate strife.

Merely a top post - any top post - that presents a discussion and begins it.
    And merely any reply that is on topic and makes a bloody point - any point - about the thread topic.

I'm having a discussion with Bugsy right now about his failing to make a point about the thread topic. He thinks he has. But his concept is any point is a point... I'm trying to get him to focus on the thread topic. Here's a guy with over 85,000 posts and he doesn't understand the difference between making a point on topic versus a point that is on tangent to the topic.

Put out the positive reinforcement and posters will automatically strive for them. It steers the forum back into quality posting. DO NOT do as Slate did, pretending someone's argument is better than others... that was the downfall of the Fray. Just place a PJ by any post that is performing the task of a top post and replying with content on topic to the top post. They should be plentiful. but right now, hardly any will be needed, that's how bad it has gotten around here.

5. NinaS

NinaS Senator Supporting Member

Very telling. They are rightly blaming him for inciting violence on Mexicans with his demeaning comments about them. And Trump has no empathy for that orphaned baby or his siblings. Nada.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. NinaS

Actually @Sunset Rose asked me that question, not you. Are you really so stupid as to think that is the reason? You are brainwashed.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  7. Bugsy McGurk

Bugsy McGurk President

Let’s recap...

1. You stated that I did not answer your post asking what my point was. I pasted my answer in again above. You lied. I obviously answered your question. You don’t even have the integrity to apologize.

2. After answering your question, restating my point that had already been made, I asked you two questions. You repeatedly dodged them. You still dodge them.

3. Bringing your dissembling jag full circle, you now say that my two questions did not make a point. It’s obviously asinine to say that questions can make points. They are questions.

You went through all that lying and dissembling simply to dodge two simple questions.

Deplorable, needless to say.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Jen

Jen meh

And that answer was to Sunset Rose..........not to you..........yet, you answered. ;)

9. Sunset Rose

Sunset Rose Mayor

It's OK. @NinaS is my friend. She can answer for me. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. NinaS

I am that, Sumset, and I’d be never ask a new poster is they were posing as you, because I know you’d never do that. Trump cultists have very warped personalities.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Jen

Jen meh

Sure. Doesn't matter to me.

12. Jen

Jen meh

@Days.
    The goal of any Lefty on this board is to derail and destroy any post that doesn't follow their narrative. That is why I rarely make a seriously thought out post here... because it will be destroyed within the first three responses by the Lefty trolls.

13. Days

Days Governor

my relationship with the "lefty trolls" is not the same as your relationship. Were you ever invited to the Green Door? I was.

14. Jen

Jen meh

If I was invited to the Green Door I don't remember. Your philosophy is neither Right nor Left so it stands to reason that you would have a different relationship with Lefty than I do. While mine is more moderate than the far right, it still leans right and is at odds with anyone who does the lockstep thing.

15. Bronwyn

Bronwyn Unapoligetically Republican

Be careful your face might get stuck like that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1