• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lefty mocks baby pic with Trump & Melania

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't know but you can rest assured it wasn't a Trump supporter. Is there any reason to disbelieve the family?
Did they ID the caller? Did they report the threat to the police?

Lots of people don't like Trump...not all are on the left.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If they didn't report it then how did the press know about it? Or are you saying the press is lying?
WTF are you talking about...you do know the difference between a police report and an interview with a reporter don't you?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
WTF are you talking about...you do know the difference between a police report and an interview with a reporter don't you?
then prove there's no police report...……...if cops saw interview you saying they didn't investigate?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
then prove there's no police report...……...if cops saw interview you saying they didn't investigate?
Then prove there IS a police report and no, the police aren't watching NPR or reading stories on the internet looking for things to investigate.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then prove there IS a police report and no, the police aren't watching NPR or reading stories on the internet looking for things to investigate.
You started the no cop report, prove it instead of pandering it to me...……...cops listen to more than you evidently know

Days

Commentator
Let’s face facts - you know my questions expose the lameness of your positions. If you could defend your positions you would happily answer the questions. But you can’t. So you dodge them and make noise.
I asked you what your point was... you didn't have one, so you come back with questions off topic. Like I said, if you don't have a point, just say so, if you did have a point, make it. Instead you want to threadjack. And it is all you are doing here, you come here to spam the board with one-liners and threadjack. That's your whole pointless presence here. You are either totally incapable of discussion, or simply not interested in it. Conversely, I'm not interested in your thread-jacking. So, forgive me if I ignore your completely pointless presence in this forum. You are not just part of the problem, you are the lion's share of the problem. Banning you would give the place an immediate facelift.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
And @Sunset Rose, if what you say here is true, does it warrant death threats to those victims by YOUR party? Does it? Death threats?

I pray.....and will continue to pray, Rose, that the Holy Spirit will open your eyes so you can see truth. Amen.
When you mentioned my eyes being opened, Jen, I thought of this scripture for you:
Matthew Chapter 7 verse 5.
Please go read that scripture. And thank you for your prayers. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
I asked you what your point was... you didn't have one, so you come back with questions off topic. Like I said, if you don't have a point, just say so, if you did have a point, make it. Instead you want to threadjack. And it is all you are doing here, you come here to spam the board with one-liners and threadjack. That's your whole pointless presence here. You are either totally incapable of discussion, or simply not interested in it. Conversely, I'm not interested in your thread-jacking. So, forgive me if I ignore your completely pointless presence in this forum. You are not just part of the problem, you are the lion's share of the problem. Banning you would give the place an immediate facelift.
As you know, I directly answered your question above asking me what my point was. Now you pretend I didn’t answer it and you dodge my questions. Why? Because you know you can’t support your positions, which are nothing but unprincipled hackery.

Quite deplorable.

Days

Commentator
As you know, I directly answered your question above asking me what my point was. Now you pretend I didn’t answer it and you dodge my questions. Why? Because you know you can’t support your positions, which are nothing but unprincipled hackery.

Quite deplorable.
you did?
I asked, "what is your point?"
So, what was your point?
you can paste your answer if you can find one.... I sure as hell can't.

hint: dodging with 2 questions does not make a point.