• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lefty Prof advocates for assassination on CNN

Jen

Senator
How about prayers for an early death? You know, like when a republican congressman offered the suggestion that his constituents prayed that Obama's wife would be a widow and his children fatherless? That was ok, right?
And that is relevant, how?
Or are we just listing bad things people said?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And that is relevant, how?
Or are we just listing bad things people said?
Yeah, you make odd claims as if "the left" is all bad people and "the right" is all good people...you don't like it when it is evident that "the right" is worse, do ya.

Democrats are not just wrong, they are admittedly EVIL

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
MV will do anything to dodge what is actually in a post.
So metaphors related to impeachment are wrong, but jokes about praying for the president to die are ok...

Jen

Senator
Yeah, you make odd claims as if "the left" is all bad people and "the right" is all good people...you don't like it when it is evident that "the right" is worse, do ya.

You always pretend I said things I didn't. Is it possible for you to ever be honest? I guess not.
It certainly seems that all (though I'm sure it's only about 99%) Lefties lack integrity and honesty (you certainly prove that point).
But I never said that all people on the Right are "good". And for you to say I said that - just shows your dishonesty and proves my point.

Esteemed law professor Laurence Tribe warned CNN viewers Tuesday that if they truly want President Trump impeached, they must focus on major abuses of power instead of nitpicking every minor incident.

“If you’re going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill,” Tribe told CNN’s anti-Trump morning show host Chris Cuomo. “And that requires an overwhelming majority of a bipartisan kind. Otherwise you’re just going to nick the guy, and make him feel empowered and vindicated.”

That's about as bad as Lefty can get and it was done right out there on CNN.
Democrats will claim it was "metaphoric", but ............ one must ask why Democrats were so up in arms about the Palin "crosshairs" remark made regarding a place on a map. Laurence made the comment about an actual person.
Unconscionable.
Democrats are not just wrong, they are admittedly EVIL.

The left sees the majority of Americans, including the president, as less than human (remember "sub-human scum", "irredeemables", "deplorables", etc.).

Knowing that, they really don't consider death threats an issue. To the left, shoveling us into ovens is simply pest control. That's why it's important we never, ever, ever give up our right to be armed.

Jen

Senator
So metaphors related to impeachment are wrong, but jokes about praying for the president to die are ok...

Once again, you claim I said things I never said.
Dishonesty is your strong suit.

Jen

Senator
From your top post

So?
You really are a little slow, aren't you.
I said that.
But what you also claimed I said ............that I never said .......was that Republicans/ The Right are good. Nope never said that. But you lied about it anyway.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The left sees the majority of Americans, including the president, as less than human (remember "sub-human scum", "irredeemables", "deplorables", etc.).

Knowing that, they really don't consider death threats an issue. To the left, shoveling us into ovens is simply pest control. That's why it's important we never, ever, ever give up our right to be armed.
Meanwhile it is the right that says crap like

and

To the left, shoveling us into ovens is simply pest control.

Perfectly ridiculous statements and every bit as accurate as saying half of Trump's supporters are deplorable. It is probably no more than a quarter.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So?
You really are a little slow, aren't you.
I said that.
But what you also claimed I said ............that I never said .......was that Republicans/ The Right are good. Nope never said that. But you lied about it anyway.
Your posts are mostly aimed at "all democrats are evil" or "liberals are out to destroy the country". Your meaning isn't hard to interpret.

Jen

Senator
Your posts are mostly aimed at "all democrats are evil" or "liberals are out to destroy the country". Your meaning isn't hard to interpret.
Your "interpretation" is just you lying. It's all you do. I have never seen any honesty at all from you. No problem......................................... at least I know how to rate your posts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your "interpretation" is just you lying. It's all you do. I have never seen any honesty at all from you. No problem......................................... at least I know how to rate your posts.
Where is the quote I attributed to you that you find false?

Meanwhile it is the right that says crap like

and

To the left, shoveling us into ovens is simply pest control.

Perfectly ridiculous statements and every bit as accurate as saying half of Trump's supporters are deplorable. It is probably no more than a quarter.
Why is it ridiculous? When someone on the left says that 64 million Americans are "sub-human scum", what do you think they want to see done with those "inferiors"? Himmler had a plan when he used the exact same language...

We shall take care that never again in Germany, the heart of Europe, will the Jewish-Bolshevistic revolution of subhumans be able to be kindled either from within or through emissaries from without.

- Heinrich Himmler

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why is it ridiculous? When someone on the left says that 64 million Americans are "sub-human scum", what do you think they want to see done with those "inferiors"? Himmler had a plan when he used the exact same language...
Who said 64 million americans are subhuman scum?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Samples of your generalized spew are all over.

So I guess all conservatives are dedicated to truth...all liberals prefer lies.

Roosevelt didn't really say this, but it's still true.

To anger a conservative, lie to him.
To anger a liberal, tell him the truth.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/lets-just-put-it-right-out-there-the-key-difference-between-todays-so-called-liberals.109164/page-2#post-2092206

All lefties are hypocrites.

And chalk it up to stupid Lefty who thinks that some things are okay for fellow Democrats to do.............but those same things (or lesser things) are not okay for anyone in the GOP.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/wheres-the-lefty-mind-these-days.109664/#post-2107381

Lefty men are feminine and lefty women are unattractive.

Lefty men are wimps wearing onesies and Lefty women are fugly.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/survey-says-conservatives-are-hawter-than-lefties-d.107737/#post-2052366

Righty views of poverty good...lefty views of poor people bad.

Let me explain to you the Republican view of poverty. Republicans believe that people can and do have the self respect to lift themselves out of poverty if they are given the opportunity to do so. The Republican philosophy is to lower regulations and taxes enough that small businesses can flourish and become the vehicle for people to get out of poverty.

The Democrats, by contrast, believe in paying poor people to help them get richer. This works fine, as a starter, but in the long run, what it does is create a class of people that are only able to thrive if it is paid from the largess of the taxpayers. That is a sad class of people that can never be satisfied because costs of things go up and the poor remain poor.

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/do-republicans-actually-like-poverty.107380/page-6#post-2048955

The democrats and the democratic party is just a bunch of trash.

Have you noticed that Lefty doesn't post to certain threads. Some of them may be starting to realize what a piece of trash lying party - the Democrat Party - they belong to and it's becoming hard to defend.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/did-fox-news-sue-for-the-right-to-lie-snopes-false.107516/page-2#post-2046096

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Do ask Arkady the question....you do not honestly think he is a spokesman for the left, do you? Anymore than these people are your spokesmen....

upload_2018-5-24_14-37-20.jpeg