• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lefty suicide bomber in Philadelphia

Lefty terrorist blew himself up in North Philly.

I called it. I said this would happen at some point during Trump's first term. And of course it was in one of the bluest of the blue shitholes.

A man died while trying to blow up an ATM in North Philadelphia early Tuesday as thieves blew up or stole cash machines across the city overnight in what authorities believe was an “organized" and “coordinated" effort, police said.

The 24-year-old, whose name has not been released, suffered trauma to his upper body after placing explosive in a sidewalk-facing ATM outside a sports bar along North 2nd Street near Susquehanna Avenue around 6:15 a.m., Philadelphia police said.

Medics rushed the man to a nearby hospital where he died a couple hours later.

Police found live explosives at the scene and focused their investigation on the blasted ATM, debris on the street and on a vehicle parked nearby.

Nearby residents and those living in neighborhoods across the city heard blasts as looting in the wake of George Floyd protests continued for a fourth day.

At least 10 machines were vandalized – mainly at neighborhood convenience stores, on sidewalks and gas stations, police said. In most cases, police said, thieves set off explosive devices, blowing up the machines before making off with the cash. In other cases, they would just steal the machines.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly. No indication of any political intent or of intent to cause bodily harm to himself or anyone else.
how do you know? you dont. he blew himself up before anyone could find out.

intent to cause harm? definitive yes. he elected to steal from others. whomever owned the store that housed the atm was directly affected.

EatTheRich

President
how do you know? you dont. he blew himself up before anyone could find out.

intent to cause harm? definitive yes. he elected to steal from others. whomever owned the store that housed the atm was directly affected.
Yeah, pretend I didn’t include a qualifying adjective. Then pretend that speculation equals evidence.

Jen

Senator
Lefty terrorist blew himself up in North Philly.

I called it. I said this would happen at some point during Trump's first term. And of course it was in one of the bluest of the blue shitholes.

A man died while trying to blow up an ATM in North Philadelphia early Tuesday as thieves blew up or stole cash machines across the city overnight in what authorities believe was an “organized" and “coordinated" effort, police said.

The 24-year-old, whose name has not been released, suffered trauma to his upper body after placing explosive in a sidewalk-facing ATM outside a sports bar along North 2nd Street near Susquehanna Avenue around 6:15 a.m., Philadelphia police said.

Medics rushed the man to a nearby hospital where he died a couple hours later.

Police found live explosives at the scene and focused their investigation on the blasted ATM, debris on the street and on a vehicle parked nearby.

Nearby residents and those living in neighborhoods across the city heard blasts as looting in the wake of George Floyd protests continued for a fourth day.

At least 10 machines were vandalized – mainly at neighborhood convenience stores, on sidewalks and gas stations, police said. In most cases, police said, thieves set off explosive devices, blowing up the machines before making off with the cash. In other cases, they would just steal the machines.
Idiots abound. Good riddance.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly. No indication of any political intent or of intent to cause bodily harm to himself or anyone else.
Explosives, well he didn't harm anyone else but he sure killed himself...……...mofo's blowing themselves up, catching themselves on fire, should be on Americas Got No Talent :)

Jen

Senator
Explosives, well he didn't harm anyone else but he sure killed himself...……...mofo's blowing themselves up, catching themselves on fire, should be on Americas Got No Talent :)
And good riddance.
I am glad there was no collateral damage.

Circular reasoning. What suggests you you that his effort to blow up the ATM was a “political terror attack by the left” and not, you know, a robbery attempt?
I understand most of your fellow Democrats are incredibly stupid, but are they really so stupid they would use incendiary explosives to try to steal fragile paper currency? Hard to accept anyone is that dumb.

EatTheRich

President
I understand most of your fellow Democrats are incredibly stupid, but are they really so stupid they would use incendiary explosives to try to steal fragile paper currency? Hard to accept anyone is that dumb.
I’m not a Democrat. Please apologize for the defamatory claim or link to evidence, as per PJ rules.

This guy was evidently stupid, as his coming Darwin Award demonstrates. That he was a Democrat is your unsupported assertion.