• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Legal Responsibility for Words

Spamature

President
Nothing wrong with bragging, as long as you can back it up. The folks who don't like it, are usually the folks with nothing to brag about.
And some of us live in environments where if you claim something, you will get tested... usually right then, right there. So we don't say shit that ain't so.... I don't doubt Dawg.
Doubt him ? I bring it up all the time. Every time he calls someone a thug for being in a gang. I remain him that he bragged about being in a gang. When he top post the acts of people he calls violent thugs. I remind him that he himself is a violent thug in the eyes of the law. When he brings up criminal who belong in jail. I remind him that a judge thought that he too was a criminal who belonged in jail.

I give dawg all the credit he deserves in regards to his bragging.

freyasman

Senator
Doubt him ? I bring it up all the time. Every time he calls someone a thug for being in a gang. I remain him that he bragged about being in a gang. When he top post the acts of people he calls violent thugs. I remind him that he himself is a violent thug in the eyes of the law. When he brings up criminal who belong in jail. I remind him that a judge thought that he too was a criminal who belonged in jail.

I give dawg all the credit he deserves in regards to his bragging.
I think you're just mad because you know no MC would have ever invited you to prospect. ;)

Spamature

President
Because a guy who can help land a rocket on a freaking comet is so easily replaced that they would fire him because some loudmouthed feminist with zero qualifications besides having a bad attitude and a vagina criticized his wardrobe.
Fvck those bitches. :cool:
Apparently he as that easy to replace. Which explains why he apologized. Like I said when you posted on it. He was up there to represent NASA not himself. He might have gotten his launch calculations right but he f'ed up on his messaging.

freyasman

Senator
Apparently he as that easy to replace. Which explains why he apologized. Like I said when you posted on it. He was up there to represent NASA not himself. He might have gotten his launch calculations right but he f'ed up on his messaging.
I think he probably regrets apologizing, and if they fired him, there are plenty of other places a guy of his skills could get a job.

Spamature

President
I think he probably regrets apologizing, and if they fired him, there are plenty of other places a guy of his skills could get a job.
But those places are not landing on a comet, now are they ? He knew he was making the right choice in apologizing if he wanted to play in the major leagues in regards to space exploration and science . High profile people have to eat their shite in public. That was his welcome to the big show.