• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Less than 48 hours to save America. Godspeed our secret warriors ! Another BOMBSHELL !

Spamature

President
This is why I believe Obama allowed the NSA to share intel it collected without a warrant with the other agencies.

NSA = the communications collected from here and abroad without a warrant.
CIA = the spies in the field and foreign assets who collect human intel
DNI = the combing through and assimilating of the intel provide by NSA & CIA
FBI = the domestic police work needed form the case from the DNI product.
Treasury financial crimes enforcement = follow the money
DOJ = the prosecutors who can bring the case.

The race against treason.
I say bring in the the nerds at NASA and Men in Black if you have to !

Report: 6 federal agencies investigating possible Kremlin financial support of Trump

But with Trump about to be sworn in, how long will they stay on the case ?

On Wednesday, the McClatchy Washington Bureau, citing multiple unnamed sources, broke news that “the FBI and five other law enforcement and intelligence agencies have collaborated for months in an investigation into Russian attempts to influence the November election, including whether money from the Kremlin covertly aided President-elect Donald Trump.”

According to McClatchy, the involved agencies are the FBI, CIA, National Security Agency, Justice Department, Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, and representatives of the Director of National Intelligence.

The news is not altogether unexpected. During a hearing before a Senate panel last week, FBI director James Comey refused to answer questions about whether the bureau has investigated links between the Trump campaign and Russia. A day later, Trump himself dodged a reporter’s question about whether he or his campaign had any contact with Russia during the presidential campaign. And as far back as last September, news was circulating that federal agencies were looking into Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page’s meetings with high-ranking Russian officials.

https://thinkprogress.org/federal-investigation-kremlin-support-trump-1a0b3ad86500#.k9k42dw4i

Last edited:

Spamature

President
There is no saving our nation. It is toast.

Nelson Mandela

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Franklin D Roosevelt

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

On Wednesday, the McClatchy Washington Bureau, citing multiple unnamed sources, broke news that “the FBI and five other law enforcement and intelligence agencies have collaborated for months in an investigation into Russian attempts to influence the November election, including whether money from the Kremlin covertly aided President-elect Donald Trump.”
Some lefties are pointing out a new "unholy alliance" in the US consisting of neoliberal war whores, the MIC, and progressives/Democrats who, before Trump, would have had no reason to join such a cabal.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/01/16/donald-trump-v-the-spooks/

"The Western intelligence agencies have a vested interest in eternal enemies to ensure both eternal funding and eternal power, hence the CIA’s entry into the fight.

"As former British MP and long-time peace activist George Galloway so eloquently said in a recent interview, an unholy alliance is now being formed between the 'war party' in the U.S., the military-industrial-intelligence complex and those who would have previously publicly spurned such accomplices: American progressives and their traditional host, the Democratic Party.

"Yet, if the Democratic National Committee had not done its best to rig the primaries in favor of Hillary Clinton, then perhaps we would not be in this position. Bernie Sanders would be the President-elect.

The big money maker for the US military/industrial/intelligence complex would be an arms race with China.

If Trump picks the wrong corner in that fight, he will pay a big price, I suspect.

Spamature

President
Some lefties are pointing out a new "unholy alliance" in the US consisting of neoliberal war whores, the MIC, and progressives/Democrats who, before Trump, would have had no reason to join such a cabal.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/01/16/donald-trump-v-the-spooks/

"The Western intelligence agencies have a vested interest in eternal enemies to ensure both eternal funding and eternal power, hence the CIA’s entry into the fight.

"As former British MP and long-time peace activist George Galloway so eloquently said in a recent interview, an unholy alliance is now being formed between the 'war party' in the U.S., the military-industrial-intelligence complex and those who would have previously publicly spurned such accomplices: American progressives and their traditional host, the Democratic Party.

"Yet, if the Democratic National Committee had not done its best to rig the primaries in favor of Hillary Clinton, then perhaps we would not be in this position. Bernie Sanders would be the President-elect.

The big money maker for the US military/industrial/intelligence complex would be an arms race with China.

If Trump picks the wrong corner in that fight, he will pay a big price, I suspect.
Bernie was never really a member of the Democratic Party and is not one today. He lost because more people by a wide margin chose Clinton.

Now you have linked to these emails but post one or two or how every many you like and let's actually discuss what is in them. Because every time I read one it does not say what critics say it says. I would love to put this one to rest.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nelson Mandela

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Franklin D Roosevelt

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Quotes

Alveda King

Lewis should work with President, I voted for Trump

Last edited:
Bernie was never really a member of the Democratic Party and is not one today. He lost because more people by a wide margin chose Clinton.
I think it's more likely Bernie "lost" the Democratic primary because of voter suppression tactics like those that cost Hillary the general election.

The following comes from last May, but I don't think Trump ever had a chance against Bernie.

I suspect the emails had less to do with Clinton's loss than Interstate Voter Cross Check did; although, US elites meddled in Russian elections in 1996, so perhaps a few Ruskies were looking for payback?
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/08/22/20079/america-scrubs-millions-voter-rolls-it-fair

Spamature

President
I think it's more likely Bernie "lost" the Democratic primary because of voter suppression tactics like those that cost Hillary the general election.

The following comes from last May, but I don't think Trump ever had a chance against Bernie.

I suspect the emails had less to do with Clinton's loss than Interstate Voter Cross Check did; although, US elites meddled in Russian elections in 1996, so perhaps a few Ruskies were looking for payback?
https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/08/22/20079/america-scrubs-millions-voter-rolls-it-fair
I always said Bernie was shoveling better BS than Trump was. But none the less it was BS that he was not going to be able to deliver. Sure we'd be better off with him than where we are now. But where we are now is what we have to deal with.

I am not crying over Hillary. She took her shot and it did not happen. Win or Lose, it's all in the game. But you play that game according to the law. Otherwise the win is not just illegitimate. It is a crime against the people.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I think the truth will come out in the end. It's too bad Trump will have become USA president, officially by then. :rolleyes:

Good info on the link.

FBI, 5 other agencies probe possible covert Kremlin aid to Trump
snip-----------------
Susan Hennessey, a former attorney for the National Security Agency who is now a fellow at the Brookings Institution, said she had no knowledge as to whether a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant had been issued in the investigation of Russian influence. However, she said such warrants were issued only if investigators could establish “probable cause” that the target was a foreign power or its agent and that the surveillance was likely to produce foreign intelligence. She said the information in Steele’s dossier couldn’t have met that test.
“If, in fact, law enforcement has obtained a FISA warrant, that is an indication that additional evidence exists outside of the dossier,” she said.
One episode that Steele’s reports described from multiple sources referred to a late-summer meeting in Prague between Russian government representatives and Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, the president-elect’s vast business operation. But the FBI has been unable to establish that Cohen was in Prague during that period, the two sources familiar with the working group said.
Cohen has denied ever traveling to the Czech Republic, although he told The Wall Street Journal that he did so in 2001.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article127231799.html#storylink=cpy

Spamature

President
I think the truth will come out in the end. It's too bad Trump will have become USA president, officially by then. :rolleyes:

Good info on the link.

snip-----------------
Susan Hennessey, a former attorney for the National Security Agency who is now a fellow at the Brookings Institution, said she had no knowledge as to whether a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant had been issued in the investigation of Russian influence. However, she said such warrants were issued only if investigators could establish “probable cause” that the target was a foreign power or its agent and that the surveillance was likely to produce foreign intelligence. She said the information in Steele’s dossier couldn’t have met that test.
“If, in fact, law enforcement has obtained a FISA warrant, that is an indication that additional evidence exists outside of the dossier,” she said.
One episode that Steele’s reports described from multiple sources referred to a late-summer meeting in Prague between Russian government representatives and Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, the president-elect’s vast business operation. But the FBI has been unable to establish that Cohen was in Prague during that period, the two sources familiar with the working group said.
Cohen has denied ever traveling to the Czech Republic, although he told The Wall Street Journal that he did so in 2001.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article127231799.html#storylink=cpy
Cohen is a red herring. US authorities were seeking warrants on Carter Page. He was the Trump Russian advisor. He was the guy running around Moscow publicly bashing the US policy and is said to have met with both the guys right under Putin supposedly promising a lifting of sanctions.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Good info on the link.

snip-----------------

yet, I haven't read one post of illary under investigation by 4 government agencies posted by a Liberal...........not surprised

JOBs scare Libs, evidently.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/companies-pile-on-job-announcements-to-avoid-trumps-wrath/ar-AAlXX7l?ocid=spartandhp

I always said Bernie was shoveling better BS than Trump was. But none the less it was BS that he was not going to be able to deliver. Sure we'd be better off with him than where we are now. But where we are now is what we have to deal with.

I am not crying over Hillary. She took her shot and it did not happen. Win or Lose, it's all in the game. But you play that game according to the law. Otherwise the win is not just illegitimate. It is a crime against the people.
There seems to be good evidence for a long history of election fraud in the US, in spite of the official BS about US elections serving as a global gold standard.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/10/27/the-modern-history-of-rigged-us-elections/

"The United States is so committed to the notion that its electoral process is the world’s 'gold standard' that there has been a bipartisan determination to maintain the fiction even when evidence is overwhelming that a U.S. presidential election has been manipulated or stolen.

"The 'wise men' of the system simply insist otherwise.

"We have seen this behavior when there are serious questions of vote tampering (as in Election 1960) or when a challenger apparently exploits a foreign crisis to create an advantage over the incumbent (as in Elections 1968 and 1980) or when the citizens’ judgment is overturned by judges (as in Election 2000).

Presidents Richard Nixon, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan photographed together in the Oval Office in 1991..."

"Strangely, in such cases, it is not only the party that benefited which refuses to accept the evidence of wrongdoing, but the losing party and the establishment news media as well. Protecting the perceived integrity of the U.S. democratic process is paramount. Americans must continue to believe in the integrity of the system even when that integrity has been violated.":eek:

Spamature

President
There seems to be good evidence for a long history of election fraud in the US, in spite of the official BS about US elections serving as a global gold standard.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/10/27/the-modern-history-of-rigged-us-elections/

"The United States is so committed to the notion that its electoral process is the world’s 'gold standard' that there has been a bipartisan determination to maintain the fiction even when evidence is overwhelming that a U.S. presidential election has been manipulated or stolen.

"The 'wise men' of the system simply insist otherwise.

"We have seen this behavior when there are serious questions of vote tampering (as in Election 1960) or when a challenger apparently exploits a foreign crisis to create an advantage over the incumbent (as in Elections 1968 and 1980) or when the citizens’ judgment is overturned by judges (as in Election 2000).

Presidents Richard Nixon, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan photographed together in the Oval Office in 1991..."

"Strangely, in such cases, it is not only the party that benefited which refuses to accept the evidence of wrongdoing, but the losing party and the establishment news media as well. Protecting the perceived integrity of the U.S. democratic process is paramount. Americans must continue to believe in the integrity of the system even when that integrity has been violated.":eek:
Sure but like I said before.

Nixon might have stabbed this country and thee troops in VN in the back

Reagan might have stabbed the country and those hostages in the back.

But Nixon didn't help the N Vietnamese prosecute the war

Reagan didn't help the Iranians take those hostages.

I believe Trump willingly collaborated with the Russians in their operation against us.

Spamature

President
You have veered off topic, don't you think? Still, I read your link. It's always good to see new jobs opening up. Some of those companies mentioned already had deals made before Trump won the election according to the read.
Call it what it is

Thread Jacking

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It's always deliberate with some posters.

This is one of them.
Thanks for telling me. I have seen this poster do it several times, it just seemed to be his posting style.
I really didn't know it was his modus operandi. :rolleyes:

Spamature

President
Thanks for telling me. I have seen this poster do it several times, it just seemed to be his posting style.
I really didn't know it was his modus operandi. :rolleyes:
It's back handed way to change the discussion and away from an uncomfortable topic to to one where he thinks he had an advantage or to just stifle the topic all together.

It's bait plain and simple.