• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's just put it right out there: The key difference between today's so-called "liberals"

Barbella

Senator
and Americans is the Left's obvious desire to live under one-world-government rule with open borders, unchecked immigration, shitty trade deals with other countries, and generally dissolve America into a third-world shithole where everyone is equally poor (with the exception of the Kaisers, of course).

Conservatives would rather keep our country sovereign, with lawful immigration, borders, trade deals benefitting our country, and equal opportunity for all.

And there you have it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Odd. I know lots of liberals and I’ve never heard anyone advocate for any of those things. I know I don’t.

Must be some rumor floating around in Trumplandia.

;-)

EatTheRich

President
and Americans is the Left's obvious desire to live under one-world-government rule with open borders, unchecked immigration, shitty trade deals with other countries, and generally dissolve America into a third-world shithole where everyone is equally poor (with the exception of the Kaisers, of course).

Conservatives would rather keep our country sovereign, with lawful immigration, borders, trade deals benefitting our country, and equal opportunity for all.

And there you have it.
They want to live under one world government huh? So that raises the questions:

1. Open borders with whom?
2. Unchecked immigration from where?
3. Shitty trade deals with what other countries?

Lololololol

BobbyT

Governor

And there you have it.
Wow, nice job. Set up strawman, knock down strawman, smugly walk away feeling like a winner.

BobbyT

Governor
Yea... in the meantime, I went grocery shopping, mopped and painted the garage floor, cleaned windows.

What did YOU do?
Welp, I was sure right about the smug part. You don't waste any opportunity to pat yourself on the back do you, even for just doing standard chores around the house.

And there you have it.
Statists and Selfists

Both the Left and the Right are enemies of democracy. They are two wings of the same vulture.

Barbella

Senator
Welp, I was sure right about the smug part. You don't waste any opportunity to pat yourself on the back do you, even for just doing standard chores around the house.
a) painting the garage floor isn't a standard chore in my house. Yours? If so, you're obviously doing something wrong...

b) YOU accused ME of "walking away" (smugly). There was no "patting", simply explaining.