• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's say something positive about Trump...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Here it is....

He ratcheted down his anti-Islam rhetoric when in the Middle East.

He stayed on script, stayed off Twitter, avoided the "radical Islamic terrorism" stuff, and otherwise turned down his hate speech. And he showed at least the semblance of balance by meeting with the Palestinian leader.

After all, smart informed people know that what groups like ISIS want most is to depict a war between Islam and other religions. Trump played into that big time for a very long time. But he may finally be starting to listen to smart, informed people who know that fanning anti-Islam flames makes things worse, not better.

So how about that? I said something positive about Trump.

;-)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Staying on script is really hard for Trump. But he managed to do it in this instance.
It will be interesting to see what happens when he returns home...

S

Sickofleft

Here it is....

He stayed on script, stayed off Twitter, avoided the "radical Islamic terrorism" stuff, and otherwise turned down his hate speech. And he showed at least the semblance of balance by meeting with the Palestinian leader.

After all, smart informed people know that what groups like ISIS want most is to depict a war between Islam and other religions. Trump played into that big time for a very long time. But he may finally be starting to listen to smart, informed people who know that fanning anti-Islam flames makes things worse, not better.

;-)
It is no surprise that you took the most disappointing part of his trip and thought it was positive.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Staying on script is really hard for Trump. But he managed to do it in this instance.
It will be interesting to see what happens when he returns home...
No way he can keep it up. But they will do everything they can to reduce legit media access to Trump and his minions. The daily press briefings are probably toast.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It is no surprise that you took the most disappointing part of his trip and thought it was positive.
Well, again, Trump knew he could draw more support from haters like you with his anti-Islam slurs during the campaign, but now he has some smart, informed people telling him the obvious - such hate speech makes things worse, not better. Even Trump can learn. You? Not so much.

;-)

S

Sickofleft

Well, again, Trump knew he could draw more support from haters like you with his anti-Islam slurs during the campaign, but now he has some smart, informed people telling him the obvious - such hate speech makes things worse, not better. Even Trump can learn. You? Not so much.

;-)
You are a useful idiot through and through....unfortunately Trump may have some on his staff.

reason10

Governor
Here it is....

;-)
How about this?
Already he is a better president than the last FOUR combined. Already he has created more jobs than the last four combined.

Bugsy McGurk

President
How about this?
Already he is a better president than the last FOUR combined. Already he has created more jobs than the last four combined.
You can toss out whatever psychotic delusions suit your fancy, but I would like to confine this thread to reality.

reason10

Governor
You can toss out whatever psychotic delusions suit your fancy, but I would like to confine this thread to reality.
All I did was post facts. So far, that makes what I say the only true reality here. Trump created and saved more jobs as PRESIDENT ELECT than the KENYAN SHOESHINE BOY did in eight years.

No fancy or delusion. Just [Unwelcome language removed] FACT, whether you goddam like it or not.
Obama put NINETY [Unwelcome language removed] MILLION PEOPLE OUT OF WORK.

Trump is getting them their jobs back.

Bugsy McGurk

President
All I did was post facts. So far, that makes what I say the only true reality here. Trump created and saved more jobs as PRESIDENT ELECT than the KENYAN SHOESHINE BOY did in eight years.

No fancy or delusion. Just [Unwelcome language removed] FACT, whether you goddam like it or not.
Obama put NINETY [Unwelcome language removed] MILLION PEOPLE OUT OF WORK.

Trump is getting them their jobs back.
OK then - calm down and take your afternoon nap.

;-)

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Here it is....

;-)
I've been pondering this question...and finally divined an answer.

He picked a killer location for the Chicago Hotel.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Here it is....

;-)
I thought he called them evil loser's?

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I think he sometimes adds the word "evil."

Those terrorists will surely knuckle under now, no?

;-)
Your top post said he didn't say anything anti islam but he called them evil loser's.

I was just responding to the top post.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your top post said he didn't say anything anti islam but he called them evil loser's.

I was just responding to the top post.
I edited my response above to make it clear that he used the "evil losers" stuff after leaving Saudi Arabia. And he was referring to terrorists there; not sliming Islam.

What gives though? I say something positive about Trump and I'm getting attacked for it. Are we switching sides?

;-)