• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let’s See Those Taxes, Trump!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So why were folks asking to see them then? Any legit reason?
Or were they just being nosy fucks?
The opposite reason that you seem to care so much about protecting them. It's an opportunity to hold a lying president accountable for his broken promise.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
He has a deadline or the 23rd. Is he going to give them up? Sure seems like there’s a reason he has wanted them hidden so badly. It will be fun when he’s finally “exposed”.
Under what law or statute do you have a right to see his taxes? I would imagine you'd actually have a legitimate legal reason to violate the 4th Amendment?

freyasman

Senator
The opposite reason that you seem to care so much about protecting them. It's an opportunity to hold a lying president accountable for his broken promise.
No, you said it started before he was elected, he wasn't President then, he was just another guy. So.....why would someone feel they're entitled to see another man's taxes?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Under what law or statute do you have a right to see his taxes? I would imagine you'd actually have a legitimate legal reason to violate the 4th Amendment?
Not sure, that's up to the House to show that they have a reason to see them. I'm not a lawyer and don't know, but I hope they find a loophole and expose him.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No, you said it started before he was elected, he wasn't President then, he was just another guy. So.....why would someone feel they're entitled to see another man's taxes?
Did he never say after he took office that he would release them once elected? I don't know if they have legal reason to expose them or not, but I hope they come up with a reason to hold him accountable for a broken campaign promise.

Nostra

Governor
Did he never say after he took office that he would release them once elected? I don't know if they have legal reason to expose them or not, but I hope they come up with a reason to hold him accountable for a broken campaign promise.
How do you hold someone accountable for a broken campaign promise?

Nostra

Governor
By finding a loophole to expose his taxes. You could have found my answer in this string.

: )
So, you just want to expose his taxes because you are butthurt over losing an election.

That is not a legitimate reason to request tax returns under the Statute.

kaz

Small l libertarian
He has a deadline or the 23rd. Is he going to give them up? Sure seems like there’s a reason he has wanted them hidden so badly. It will be fun when he’s finally “exposed”.
All Democrats want the tax returns for is to parse them for cheap political points. You never care when taxes show one Democrat after another, such as Obama, Biden or Sanders to be total charity skin flints. You didn't care when his one return got out and showed he paid lots of taxes. You don't care about the truth of what his taxes show at all. You just want to parse them to find talking points.

And Democrats aren't investigating a crime, just fishing. This is abuse of power, pure and simple. Nadler and the Democrats on the committee are committing a high crime and misdemeanor by abusing the power of the committee to try to violate Trump's rights. They are the ones who should be impeached, convicted and removed from office for abuse of power

freyasman

Senator
When has anyone in politics ever been held accountable for a broken campaign promise? Ever?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
All Democrats want the tax returns for is to parse them for cheap political points. You never care when taxes show one Democrat after another, such as Obama, Biden or Sanders to be total charity skin flints. You didn't care when his one return got out and showed he paid lots of taxes. You don't care about the truth of what his taxes show at all. You just want to parse them to find talking points.

And Democrats aren't investigating a crime, just fishing. This is abuse of power, pure and simple. Nadler and the Democrats on the committee are committing a high crime and misdemeanor by abusing the power of the committee to try to violate Trump's rights. They are the ones who should be impeached, convicted and removed from office for abuse of power
Of course it’s for political gain. Duh. Just like. A lot of what trump does.

Trump badly wants these hidden. I can’t wait to find out why. I hope somebody leaks them!