• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let's Talk Football

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Coach said Cam would go back in when doctors said he was ready. If it were me I'd ride Allen until he hits a bump. If it ain't broke don't fix it. We are at a bye week.
We'll see, Coach will say anything to keep players happy. Cam is in the last year of his contract, and you could save almost 20 million if you cut bait this year. There's no guarantee he'll be back, you're not long term committed to him.

I'd ride Allen, but I know so often star players mess up these situations. The ol "you can't lose your spot due to injury" rule. Well, how'd that work out for Trent Green when Kurt Warner came in and led St. Louis to the greatest show on turf?

voyager

4Q2247365
It was a bad day by the Bay as the 49ers trounced the Panthers 51/13. Kyle Allen was sacked seven times and he threw three interceptions. I don't think I have ever seen the Panthers get beat that bad. The 49ers had one hell of a game plan that kept the Panther defense on their heels the whole game.

49ers.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
Christian McCaffery scored three touchdowns as the Panthers beat the Titans 30/20.
The defense shut out the Titans in the first half.
and the Titans didn't have a first down until the fourth quarter, A much better showing than last week.
There is talk that Cam may not play the rest of the year. His foot is not getting better.

McCaffery.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
Say CHEESE. The Packers stopped the Panthers on the last play of the game at the goal line and won 24/16.
Kyle Allen threw for over three hundred yards with one int. off of a deflection.
It was a good game. Snow in the fourth quarter... real football.

allen.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
I hate the Falcons... no matter how bad their record they always seem to have the Panthers number. Todays 29/3 loss was hard to watch. Allen was sacked four times and intercepted four times. The offensive line and the whole defense just showed up to collect their checks. Carolina is now 5/5 and is probably out of the playoffs already.

sacked.jpg

Last edited:

voyager

4Q2247365
The Panthers kicker cost us two extra points and a 38 yard field goal miss so we lost to the saints 34/31. Otherwise it was a great game. The black cats.

sly.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
Washington 29...... Carolina 21

Carolina scored on it's first two drives and then the bottom fell out. The Redskins made adjustments and from then on dominated the offensive and defensive lines. Kyle Allen made great plays and terrible plays. For the third time this season the Panthers were on the 2 yard line and could not score in the last 35 sec. It's a good bet that Ron Rivera will not be coaching the Panthers next year.

22.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
The Panthers proved that the problem is not Ron Rivera.

After five sacks, two fumbles and two INT's the Panthers lose to Alanta 40/20.

The rumor mill is saying Cam could be bought if the price is right.

Tepper is making his move.

panther.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
It was deja vu all over again as Kyle Allen threw another three interceptions in the 30/24 loss to the Sea Hawks.
The Panther defense is LAST in the NFL in stopping runners in YAC's.

Will Greer will start against the Colts. That is not an upgrade.

kyle.jpg

voyager

4Q2247365
Loss #7 looked just like the last six... Colts cruised by the Panthers 38/6. Will Greer stepped in as QB and looked like a clone of K. Allen by throwing three INT's. Thankfully there is only one game left.

Class act of the day...

vernon.jpg