• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Let’s think about what happens next...

EatTheRich

President
Nobody - not even you - was demanding any "ramping up" in December. This is simply the left, who didn't recognize this threat any sooner than the rest of us, using 20/20 hindsight to act like Trump dithered in the face of certain doom. He did not - he shut down the borders to Chinese, while the Europeans, you know, the countries you lefties tell us we should be more like, didn't, they all got it and then brought it here. Why weren't the progressive utopian euro-zone nations prepping in December? Well, it's because no one saw the threat level until fairly recently. And the Trump administration has been on it ever since, and the American people have noticed:

European countries were far more prepared which is why when this thing really hits the U.S. the mass graves here are gonna dwarf those in Italy or Spain.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So pretty much as soon as you people started demanding the Trump administration do something, they did. But that isn't good enough for you. Got it.
Nope. He didn’t. Doctors and nurses are STILL begging for the supplies they so desperately need. This issue was flagged at least a month ago. Trump just keeps bumbling along.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Nope. He didn’t. Doctors and nurses are STILL begging for the supplies they so desperately need. This issue was flagged at least a month ago. Trump just keeps bumbling along.
You do know that ventilators and even PPE is regulated by the FDA, right? And that it takes months for a new company to start selling in the US health care markets, right? So, as usual, it is your beloved big government (and not Donald Trump) that is standing in the way of new supply sources. It is the FDA that "just keeps bumbling along."

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
European countries were far more prepared which is why when this thing really hits the U.S. the mass graves here are gonna dwarf those in Italy or Spain.
Actually no, they weren't. Which is why they are, for the most part, experiencing much worse infection and mortality rates than the USA.

You do know the US population "dwarfs" that of Italy or Spain, right?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You do know that ventilators and even PPE is regulated by the FDA, right? And that it takes months for a new company to start selling in the US health care markets, right? So, as usual, it is your beloved big government (and not Donald Trump) that is standing in the way of new supply sources. It is the FDA that "just keeps bumbling along."
Trump and his cultists: The buck stops...there!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

"On January 6, we offered to send a CDC team to China that could assist with these public health efforts."

"I reiterated that offer when I spoke to China's Minister of Health on Monday, and it was reiterated again via the World Health Organization today."

..and then a whole list of preparedness points follow
In January.
Good luck.
I didn't ask what we were offering to do for China I was asking what Trump was doing for USA to prepare for this. Everything he has done is a little damn late. Look at the numbers. He is on Fox News right now lying about what he has done. He is losing it big time. We were testing when everyone else was and that is why we are in the mess we are in now.

He is just now saying that we are going to open up things VERY SOON even though he just announced yesterday that we are basically shut down for the whole wth....AFTER HAVING HIS ARM TWISTED BY FAUCI AND OTHER SMARTER PEOPLE THAN YOUR STABLE GENIUS!!!!
He is bat shit crazy and YOU PEOPLE defending that lying POS are a big part of the problem

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't ask what we were offering to do for China I was asking what Trump was doing for USA to prepare for this. Everything he has done is a little damn late. Look at the numbers. He is on Fox News right now lying about what he has done. He is losing it big time. We were testing when everyone else was and that is why we are in the mess we are in now.

He is just now saying that we are going to open up things VERY SOON even though he just announced yesterday that we are basically shut down for the whole wth....AFTER HAVING HIS ARM TWISTED BY FAUCI AND OTHER SMARTER PEOPLE THAN YOUR STABLE GENIUS!!!!
He is bat shit crazy and YOU PEOPLE defending that lying POS are a big part of the problem

dont gimme your trite shit. Fact--- the CDC was acting on this Jan 6.... whatever the f else you want to spew with regard to what occurred when....not aligned to that..is FALSE, making you the lying problem.

here;s another fact.. no one....on EARTH..was prepared.. could be prepared...FACT.

quit your dumb shit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
They are having people from hospitals all over the nation, especially in the hotspots begging for supplies. And Trump said they have enough.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They are having people from hospitals all over the nation, especially in the hotspots begging for supplies. And Trump said they have enough.
"hotspots" like epicenter NYC that spent $750,000,000 on solar panels rather than ventilators and closed 18 hospitals in the city and 2 in the state since 2003 due to state cutting Medicaid?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"hotspots" like epicenter NYC that spent $750,000,000 on solar panels rather than ventilators and closed 18 hospitals in the city and 2 in the state since 2003 due to state cutting Medicaid?
Keep your right wing BS to yourself. Evidently Cuomo's 87% approval for handling this has you upset. Trump was taking credit for Cuomo's rating when he was questioned about it on Fox and friends during a phone call. He said Cuomo's rating was because of HIS help. . What an arrogant son of a bitch.
Jealous, petty, narcissistic old creep.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Keep your right wing BS to yourself. Evidently Cuomo's 87% approval for handling this has you upset. Trump was taking credit for Cuomo's rating when he was questioned about it on Fox and friends during a phone call. He said Cuomo's rating was because of HIS help. . What an arrogant son of a bitch.
Jealous, petty, narcissistic old creep.
What right wing BS? This:

LMFAO, how could I be upset with his rating I knew nothing about, sounds like something a bored housewife would keep up with. Appears the one "upset" is the one making the ranting off the wall insane post this morning.

WOW, you call his mother a female dog and at your next *METOO meeting they may flog you. How Christian of you, no wonder few if any reply to your insanity.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What right wing BS? This:

LMFAO, how could I be upset with his rating I knew nothing about, sounds like something a bored housewife would keep up with. Appears the one "upset" is the one making the ranting off the wall insane post this morning.

WOW, you call his mother a female dog and at your next *METOO meeting they may flog you. How Christian of you, no wonder few if any reply to your insanity.
Go chase cars, That's all you're good for. Yeah....his 87% rate has you pissing your pants. Actually I think I'll start ignoring your posts again although you fill up my alert thingy every time I post here....which isn't all that much. Just stick to racking up more posts and leave me the hell alone.

EatTheRich

President
Actually no, they weren't. Which is why they are, for the most part, experiencing much worse infection and mortality rates than the USA.

You do know the US population "dwarfs" that of Italy or Spain, right?
You know that taking population levels into account is part of being prepared.

EatTheRich

President
dont gimme your trite shit. Fact--- the CDC was acting on this Jan 6.... whatever the f else you want to spew with regard to what occurred when....not aligned to that..is FALSE, making you the lying problem.

here;s another fact.. no one....on EARTH..was prepared.. could be prepared...FACT.

quit your dumb shit.
We were a lot better prepared for SARS and Ebola and bird flu ...
almost as if progress is being held back by archaic property law.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Time to revisit this topic again....

On March 27, almost a month ago, I started this thread and spoke of the need to plan ahead for the next phase - the reopening of society - if that phase was to be workable.

In essence, it was suggested that two things were required - effective masks (such as the N95 masks worn by medical workers to best reduce the risk of being infected), and vastly increased testing. And all rational people agree that only the federal government has the means to make these things happen.

Well, here we are, almost a month later, and Trump has STILL not done those two necessary things. Instead, he encourages yahoos who want the restrictions lifted so that the infection rates continue to soar unabated. He’s just too ignorant and ideologically blind to do what is required to successfully open up the economy.

So here we are, stuck in Trump’s catastrophe with no relief in sight.