• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"LETTUCE BE CLEAR", Sean Spicer. Never be bitchy with reporters at a press conference.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I was watching Sean this morning give his daily briefing, and he wasn't the jovial person he sometimes pretends to be. After all, they had a bad week....BIGLY BAD WEEK. The Baddest Week ever. BADDER than you've ever seen before!!! I Googled twitter to see if I was the only one who noticed that dark glob in his teeth. Guess it was his lunch. GAG!! Sean, brush your teeth after lunch. You might make less of a fool of yourself than you usually do.

upload_2017-3-27_14-58-0.png

Spamature

President
I was watching Sean this morning give his daily briefing, and he wasn't the jovial person he sometimes pretends to be. After all, they had a bad week....BIGLY BAD WEEK. The Baddest Week ever. BADDER than you've ever seen before!!! I Googled twitter to see if I was the only one who noticed that dark glob in his teeth. Guess it was his lunch. GAG!! Sean, brush your teeth after lunch. You might make less of a fool of yourself than you usually do.

View attachment 35730

I bet he missed that bunny costume. He probably puts in on to drive home. Then sit in it the the driveway has a good cry as he thinks about the good old bush days and all the hope and promise they entailed.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I bet he missed that bunny costume. He probably puts in on to drive home. Then sit in it the the driveway has a good cry as he thinks about the good old bush days and all the hope and promise they entailed.
Looks like the PJ cons are in a bad mood. All that crowing and such was all for naught. Poor little guys. I'd feel sorry for them if I could feel anything at all for LOSERS.

Barbella

Senator
Looks like the PJ cons are in a bad mood. All that crowing and such was all for naught. Poor little guys. I'd feel sorry for them if I could feel anything at all for LOSERS.
Hahahahaha! Only in your world are winners losers, and losers winners.

Up IS down for you, huh?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hahahahaha! Only in your world are winners losers, and losers winners.

Up IS down for you, huh?
What did your party win last week? I noticed you and your brethren weren't around to gloat when the health care thingy went through Oh, it didn't. I guess that's why you weren't all here gloating and running of your mouth.

LeilaniMP

Empress
What did your party win last week? I noticed you and your brethren weren't around to gloat when the health care thingy went through Oh, it didn't. I guess that's why you weren't all here gloating and running of your mouth.
What did the GOP win?

Oh, let's see...the Presidency, VP, 31 Governorships, 2/3 of State Houses, both Houses of Congress...

Yeah...what a bunch of losers. LMBO!!!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
We won the English language competition. A landslide victory over the Democrats.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Lettuce talk Turkey. You party has Greeced the economy and if we have sliders in the marketplace, people will go Hungary. Obama unlike Aunt Jemima has failed us and Obama's waffling on foreign policy has pancaked Syria. Butter nut speak to much about Obama who spent many a Sundae on the golf course.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What did the GOP win?

Oh, let's see...the Presidency, VP, 31 Governorships, 2/3 of State Houses, both Houses of Congress...

Yeah...what a bunch of losers. LMBO!!!
VICE PRESIDENCY? Pence is just riding along on Drumpf's coattails. Surely you knew that. But maybe not. I might be expecting too much.