• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lewandowski pumps life into Trump obstruction story - whoops !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Poor Corey was doing such a good job of stonewalling until the last 1/2 hour, then he implicated Trump in Obstruction of Justice - SPIN AWAY ! If he is held in contempt of Congress he knows Bagdad won't do anything.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/lewandowski-pumps-life-trump-obstruction-story-n1055636

Analysis: The former campaign manager's Hill turn provided details of the president's efforts to intervene in the Russia probe.

Sept. 17, 2019, 7:51 PM EDT
By Jonathan Allen

WASHINGTON — Corey Lewandowski's congressional testimony on Tuesday may have felt a bit circus-like at times for House Democrats, but it was a disaster for President Donald Trump.

The first hearing of the Democratic-led House Judiciary Committee's effort to develop articles of impeachment against Trump was a contentious affair in which Lewandowski, Trump's 2016 campaign manager and the lone witness, said Democrats "hate this president more than they love their country."

But no one — not Lewandowski nor committee Republicans — seriously disputed the central theme of the day: that Trump had gone to extreme lengths in circumventing the entirety of the federal government to get Lewandowski to instruct then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to publicly announce that the president had done nothing wrong and limit the scope of special counsel Robert Mueller's probe in 2017.

Ultimately, Lewandowski put flesh on the bones that Mueller gave the committee in his report.

D

Deleted member 21794

So what can we expect to be a result of this bombshell? I'd love to get your expert input so I can decide how much I need to worry.

Here's my prediction: it's another dry hole. Even several liberal talking heads are characterizing the show as a dud for Democrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So what can we expect to be a result of this bombshell? I'd love to get your expert input so I can decide how much I need to worry?

Here's my prediction: it's another dry hole. Even several liberal talking heads are characterizing the show as a dud for Democrats.

Lewandowski treated the hearing like the circus it was. Nothing to see here.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
If that farce is what liberals call a disaster for Trump, they are more deranged than I thought. SPIN AWAY, liberals... spin away!!!

D

Deleted member 21794

Mueller had all the facts when he did his investigation. Nothing new here.
Well, not to nitpick, but I think you mean Weissman. Mueller may very well be less coherent and "there" than Joe Biden. ;)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The Judiciary committee's staff counsel questioning Corey Lewandowski and getting him to admit that he goes on cable TV and LIES about the truth he told Mueller about Trump asking him to obstruct justice....was a hit. It was made-for-tv.

Poor Corey had his ass humbled and had to drop that arrogant prick demeanor. Of course, like a Trumpie, he'll lie the minute he's in front of a camera again.

So what can we expect to be a result of this bombshell? I'd love to get your expert input so I can decide how much I need to worry...
First article of impeachment that Republican senate will ignore and dems can point to them for being crooks

Get Red Don's poll numbers in the low 30s high 20s and congress wont certify his stolen election or the election for the senators.

Cool enough?

tia

Phat Mama

Council Member
The Judiciary committee's staff counsel questioning Corey Lewandowski and getting him to admit that he goes on cable TV and LIES about the truth he told Mueller about Trump asking him to obstruct justice....was a hit. It was made-for-tv.

Poor Corey had his ass humbled and had to drop that arrogant prick demeanor. Of course, like a Trumpie, he'll lie the minute he's in front of a camera again.
Nawwww

It didn't happen the way you proclaim.

You should have spent some time watching the circus of a hearing.

The FUNNIEST part, in the very beginning, is the 'Chairman' not knowing or wanting to follow parliamentary procedure.

Nostra

Governor
Lewandoski said nothing that wasn't already in the Muehler report.

Once again, I suggest Dimwingers prepare for another letdown.:D

TBLee

Governor
Yep, Mueller has the facts.....has documented at least 10 times Trump abused power and obstructed justice.
That's what took Nixon down.
Well Miss Julie, the Mueller investigation ended, and Trump is still our President despite the many investigations! With the way things are going now, it would not surprise me if he wins again in 2020. I guess time will tell

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Because he's the only one lying?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Round and round and round....it's almost like some big, you know, circle, with a bunch of jerks...............
yikes, no.

i think their tack is to pepper the low information type with a flood of sound bites for the election..

i.e. here we are hammering Lewandowski.. calling him liar, etc..

because they know the average person is merely surfing for sound bites and bases their understanding on surface..

TBLee

Governor
yikes, no.

i think their tack is to pepper the low information type with a flood of sound bites for the election..

i.e. here we are hammering Lewandowski.. calling him liar, etc..

because they know the average person is merely surfing for sound bites and bases their understanding on surface..
I think you are correct! It was all just for show.