• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liar-in-chief tweets doctored video of Pelosi

Mick

The Right is always right
You people make zombies look aware.

;-)
Still confused over the two stories, I see? Here I will help you: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-shares-fox-business-edited-video-nancy-pelosi-stammering-during-1434884

"Fox News host Gregg Jarrett, who was filling in for Dobbs, then played clips of Pelosi speaking at Thursday's press conference, stuttering her words, misspeaking, taking lengthy pauses and, at one point, holding up two fingers while speaking about "three things."

After the clip ended, Jarrett held up three fingers. "The last time I checked, this is three," he said before lowering one finger. "Not this." Jarrett added that the show had played another clip of Pelosi on Wednesday where the House Speak was unable to complete a sentence.

Shortly after the segment aired, Trump shared it on social media. The video Trump shared, however, is not the same video that has been making the rounds on social media where the Democrat appears to be drunk. That video, according to an investigation by the Washington Post, has been altered so that Pelosi's speech cadence has been slowed and then adjusted so that her voice's pitch appears to match her natural tone.

The video, which was edited from footage of Pelosi speaking at an event for the Center for American Progress. The footage brodcast by the Fox Business Network had not been altered to slow Pelosi's speech.

I don't know about zombies but you and your alt-left ilk would make a dung for brains look like Einstein. You weren't even aware there were TWO DIFFERENT stories circulating with TWO DIFFERENT videos. ROFL.

Egg on the face of the low left wing IQ'er again. Moron.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
But the vast majority of those immigrants obeyed our laws and came here legally. For that reason alone, the current would be immigrants should follow their example and come here legally too.
Until the 1920s, non-Chinese immigrants were basically given citizenship on the dock in two minutes if they didn’t obviously have measles or smallpox. Afterward, tens of millions showed up illegally from Italy, Poland, the Yugoslav nations, Russia and its western neighbors, Hungary, etc.

EatTheRich

President
Why does your President hire undocumented immigrants? And then he talks ugly about them, calling them rapists and criminals. Hypocrite.
That’s how the scam of “undocumented immigration” works. A whole layer of the working class is arbitrarily denied the opportunity to immigrate legally, so they can more easily be convinced to become scabs or to take jobs for low pay.

EatTheRich

President
He doesn't hire illegals, and he doesn't call those alleged employees criminals.
The people he is calling rapists and criminals are those who have been arrested for rape and other criminal acts, MS13 gang members, etc. He calls them what they are. They are law breakers and we do not need more people like that here.
He said all immigrants from Mexico were rapists. It was his opening campaign theme.

EatTheRich

President
Glibness, not articulate, is what Obama is. Without writers to tell him what to say, he favorite word becomes "Uhhhhh". I thought most Americans had learned what a fraud Obama was a long time ago.
Fancy speech is not an accurate measure of intelligence. Speaking like a typical New Yorker is not an indication of low intelligence. Neither is a southern accent.
Your bigotry is showing.
Yeah, but Trump speaks like someone who is currently having a stroke.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Trump tweets a doctored video and this one is fine with it.

Deplorable, as always.
You're the one who voted for Trump, stop making excuses. I mean, that was bad enough, but then you keep saying you're going to vote for him again. Don't you ever learn from your mistakes?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You're the one who voted for Trump, stop making excuses. I mean, that was bad enough, but then you keep saying you're going to vote for him again. Don't you ever learn from your mistakes?
I see you haven’t see a shrink yet.

Time’s a wastin’

;-)

kaz

Small l libertarian
I see you haven’t see a shrink yet.

Time’s a wastin’

;-)
So your position is that people who say people who didn't voted for Trump voted for Trump need to see a shrink? I don't know, I just think you're slow. You only have one set of talking points. If someone isn't a Trump supporter, you have nothing. If you only have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. You drool a lot, don't you?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So your position is that people who say people who didn't voted for Trump voted for Trump need to see a shrink? I don't know, I just think you're slow. You only have one set of talking points. If someone isn't a Trump supporter, you have nothing. If you only have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. You drool a lot, don't you?
You really should follow my advice. You’re literally delusional.

kaz

Small l libertarian
You really should follow my advice. You’re literally delusional.
Delusional is that I have any reason to vote for Trump then deny it. You're really desperate. I'm a libertarian, I voted for Gary Johnson. It's a really secret code there.

Bugsy: Uhhhhhhh, you voted for Trump. Bam! Now that's an insult. You voted for Trump! You voted for Trump! Nailed you gain! You voted for Trump! Wow, I'm wicked, I'm the king of smack. You voted for Trump! You voted for Trump! How do I come up with this amazing material???? I'm aaawwweeeeesssssommmmmmeeeeeee.

Sure you are, Speed Racer. That's some serious shit. I voted for Trump. Amazing, simply amazing. You're a genius

Bugsy McGurk

President
Delusional is that I have any reason to vote for Trump then deny it. You're really desperate. I'm a libertarian, I voted for Gary Johnson. It's a really secret code there.

Bugsy: Uhhhhhhh, you voted for Trump. Bam! Now that's an insult. You voted for Trump! You voted for Trump! Nailed you gain! You voted for Trump! Wow, I'm wicked, I'm the king of smack. You voted for Trump! You voted for Trump! How do I come up with this amazing material???? I'm aaawwweeeeesssssommmmmmeeeeeee.

Sure you are, Speed Racer. That's some serious shit. I voted for Trump. Amazing, simply amazing. You're a genius
“Libertarians”: Republicans who are ashamed to admit it.

;-)

kaz

Small l libertarian
“Libertarians”: Republicans who are ashamed to admit it.

;-)
Why would I be ashamed to "admit" I am a Republican? So that's why you say you're not a Republican? You're ashamed to admit you're a Republican. So you just admitted that you did vote for Trump, Skippy.

Bugsy: You're a Trump voter, kaz. BAM! Nailed you. You voted for Trump! You voted for Trump! I'm so clever, what a slam. You voted for Trump, kaz! Wow, he didn't see it coming. I have such an array of insults. I can say he voted for Trump, I can say he is a Trump supporter. I can say he will vote for Trump. Three insults! Bam, bam, bam

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why would I be ashamed to "admit" I am a Republican? So that's why you say you're not a Republican? You're ashamed to admit you're a Republican. So you just admitted that you did vote for Trump, Skippy.

Bugsy: You're a Trump voter, kaz. BAM! Nailed you. You voted for Trump! You voted for Trump! I'm so clever, what a slam. You voted for Trump, kaz! Wow, he didn't see it coming. I have such an array of insults. I can say he voted for Trump, I can say he is a Trump supporter. I can say he will vote for Trump. Three insults! Bam, bam, bam
One word: Meds.