• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lib Millennials Gone Thugish At Lib Universities

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I wonder how many board liberals have the balls to say this was wrong and the attacker should be prosecuted?

Not many, I'll wager.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Time for Nationa Guard to be on campus again w/live ammo:)
Not to justify that filthy leftist’s behavior, but that other kid put up ZERO fight. While his parents may have instilled some decent values (I don’t know) — he certainly could use some manhood instruction.

I know what my boys would do in such a situation...trust me, it would have gone differently.
:)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I’ll be happy to surprise you. This is flat out bullying and is disgusting. I condemn it 100%. It’s an immature and inappropriate way to get a point across. These people should be absolutely ashamed at their lack of decency and in some cases, criminality. I’d have zero issue with any of them having to face charges in court.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’ll be happy to surprise you. This is flat out bullying and is disgusting. I condemn it 100%. It’s an immature and inappropriate way to get a point across. These people should be absolutely ashamed at their lack of decency and in some cases, criminality. I’d have zero issue with any of them having to face charges in court.
Yes you did surprise me
the libs in video didn't

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not to justify that filthy leftist’s behavior, but that other kid put up ZERO fight. While his parents may have instilled some decent values (I don’t know) — he certainly could use some manhood instruction.

I know what my boys would do in such a situation...trust me, it would have gone differently.
:)
I’d gladly introduce the ever-lisping now_what to my sons. They are what every young man should aspire to be. :)
I suspect n_w would learn a thing or two (after changing its soiled pants, of course).

EatTheRich

President
Agreed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They were rehearsing as Jussie was, maybe

jussie wants a Civil War julie posting of, no?

I wonder how many board liberals have the balls to say this was wrong and the attacker should be prosecuted?

Not many, I'll wager.
College Is for Teenagers Who Are Afraid to Grow Up

How many Conservatives will say it was wrong for the sissyboy Campus Crusader to not fight back? That gutless puke is not a hero, he's a deserter. He's the Bowe Bergdahl of the Right.

Another incident of denying the cowardice of pampered and emasculated anti-Communists: that opposition leader in Venezuela telling his supporters not to respond in kind to the violence of the government troops. The attitude encouraged by the Right's Chickenhawk Generation leaders is nothing but virtue-signaling to pacifist traitors.

Last edited:
There Can Never Be a Land of the Free That Is Not Also a Home of the Brave

But the generations-old cowardice of the Right should make you gloat and look forward to an easy final victory for the Left. Populists must put their wannabe leaders in their place, which is in prison for desertion. We must attack mercilessly and indiscriminately the whole sissy spectrum and wipe the slate clean of such chalk powder.