• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal columnist has a wakeup call

EatTheRich

President
Donald Trump is going to be re-elected in 2020. The Democrats don’t have anyone who can touch him. Bank on it. Don’t hate me for being the one to tell you.
Neil Steinberg/ Chicago Suntimes
The Militant this week said pretty much the same ... basically, unless the economy takes a dive or the U.S. is forced into a losing war Trump is likely to be re-elected.
https://themilitant.com/2018/08/04/us-capitalist-rulers-face-deepening-political-crisis/

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Donald Trump is going to be re-elected in 2020. The Democrats don’t have anyone who can touch him. Bank on it. Don’t hate me for being the one to tell you.
Neil Steinberg/ Chicago Suntimes
Don't be as sure of this as those were that Trump would never be elected in the first place. We also do not know who he will face as of yet...………….

Nah, the dems will recommend prison before they let her run again
I disagree. She's still all they've got. That's what happens when a party lets the old, rich, white rulers hold everyone else down for decades, then loot the party of all it's assets and disappear, like Obama did.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I disagree. She's still all they've got. That's what happens when a party lets the old, rich, white rulers hold everyone else down for decades, then loot the party of all it's assets and disappear, like Obama did.
Biden has a huge lead at the moment, but the dems may well choose Michelle Obama

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Biden has no chance. His past is way too creepy, and he can't lie as well as Hillary.
That may well be true, but since you are not a zombie Democrat you can not see what they do.

Sure hilly wants to run, but Comey helped the GOP because Hillary was the easiest for trump to beat now Hillary could be indicted at any moment

That may well be true, but since you are not a zombie Democrat you can not see what they do.

Sure hilly wants to run, but Comey helped the GOP because Hillary was the easiest for trump to beat now Hillary could be indicted at any moment
Hillary won't be indicted, and Comey is a long-time friend and ally of the Clintons. Everything he did, he did for them.

EatTheRich

President
Don’t think for one second TPTB cannot stage either one of those events with EASE!!!
Not as long as they’re happy with Trump. And let’s face it ... the Republican Party and national security establishment may not like him, but the ruling billionaires couldn’t be happier.