• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal columnist has a wakeup call

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Biden has a huge lead at the moment, but the dems may well choose Michelle Obama
I think the Democrats will pull another "Obama" and cherry-pick a minority woman based solely on her color and sex, in order to call anyone who disagrees with her policy as "racist" or "sexist".

It's lazy, but with the nearly unilateral support of the mainstream media to trumpet such ridiculous irrational claims, it's effective.

EatTheRich

President
TPTB is the Deep State, NATO, FRB, IMF,EU and they ALL HATE TRUMP!

Trump doesnt want war with Russia or Syria, NEOLibs/Cons do.
Trump does not need the billionaires or Wall Street contributions. NEOLibs/Cons do.

Even the multi Billionaire Koch bros hate Trump.

Sorry, but you fake progressive are totally OWNED by BIG Billionaires so suck it up buttercup.
I’m not. They hate Trump because he puts his personal interest above the general capitalist interest, and because they worry Trunp will open space for peace and democracy (this for the overthrow of capitalism and of his own regime) in his factional struggle with them.

EatTheRich

President
It just means liberals are going to double down on their voter fraud efforts. Cons are going to have to overwhelm the polls if any are going to win by a hair.
Pretty much all the efforts to put a thumb on the scale comes from the right, with voter suppression first and foremost.

EatTheRich

President
My fat white ass!

The top photo is of an unarmed registered poll watcher, and a single individual who was quickly asked to leave and ... according to a poll of the precinct ... prevented no one from voting. The middle, you might be surprised to know, is not actually a photo of what the caption says it is. Yes, a handful of dead people vote ... mostly in Louisiana which is not really a swing state ... but their influence on election outcomes is dwarfed by the influence of voter suppression. Finally, what about ACORN? You know they were separately investigated by right-wingers out for blood in about half a dozen states and cleared of any wrongdoing every time, right?

C

Capitalist

The top photo is of an unarmed registered poll watcher, and a single individual who was quickly asked to leave and ... according to a poll of the precinct ... prevented no one from voting. The middle, you might be surprised to know, is not actually a photo of what the caption says it is. Yes, a handful of dead people vote ... mostly in Louisiana which is not really a swing state ... but their influence on election outcomes is dwarfed by the influence of voter suppression. Finally, what about ACORN? You know they were separately investigated by right-wingers out for blood in about half a dozen states and cleared of any wrongdoing every time, right?
That's right! Nothing to see here! Move along please!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
They had next to nothing to do with the subprime loan meltdown. They weren’t the ones making loans to people who couldn’t afford them and then packaging them as get-rich-quick schemes.
You said Democrats gave Bush everything he wanted they didn't start regulating Freddy and Fannie until after the crash, so why would they regulate something that had nothing to do with the crash?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You said
"Comey could have crippled Clinton, but her let her run so that Trump could win.
Gotta love that
Yawn"

I said
Comey had no intentions of crippling Clinton he gave her an out.

Fruitloop
As I said nitwit Comey could have crippled Clinton, but did not so that she could run, and be defeated by Trump. Lol, your ignorance is quite complete, like your 85 IQ

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
And I said he had no intention of doing that. That would be the opposite of what you said.
Dude, you do not know why the ass did what he did, the fact that you claim to know this shows your delusional behavior.

The fact is that Homey not indicting Clinton benefitted both Hillypoo and Trump as well, odd but true

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Dude, you do not know why the ass did what he did, the fact that you claim to know this shows your delusional behavior.

The fact is that Homey not indicting Clinton benefitted both Hillypoo and Trump as well, odd but true
You are making a claim as if you know. My comment is based on the facts. Yours is based on your leftist views. Why are you about to melt?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You are making a claim as if you know. My comment is based on the facts. Yours is based on your leftist views. Why are you about to melt?
What I said is fact, Comey helped Clinton by not indicting her and Comey also helped Trump by allowing Clinton to run by not indicting her, as Donna Brazil said if she were indicted that she would have appointed Sanders who was attacked by Clinton anyway.

So kid you are the schizzo who claims to know why Comey did what he did I merely stated facts.

Now take your pills and be a good dr dolittle

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
What I said is fact, Comey helped Clinton by not indicting her and Comey also helped Trump by allowing Clinton to run by not indicting her, as Donna Brazil said if she were indicted that she would have appointed Sanders who was attacked by Clinton anyway.

So kid you are the schizzo who claims to know why Comey did what he did I merely stated facts.

Now take your pills and be a good dr dolittle
you do not know why the ass did what he dd, the fact that you claim to know this shows your delusional behavior.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
you do not know why the ass did what he dd, the fact that you claim to know this shows your delusional behavior.
Again simpleton Comey let hilly go fact, this act resulted in her running and losing to Trump fact 2.

I love it when your panties squeeze your balls, and you squeal like a piggy

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Again simpleton Comey let hilly go fact, this act resulted in her running and losing to Trump fact 2.

I love it when your panties squeeze your balls, and you squeal like a piggy
Maybe you need to do some research. You are lacking any knowledgeable part of the conversation that we could have.