• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberal politics are turning American cities into

Spamature

President
If owning the WH and increasing an already majority in the Senate is "slaughtered" I'd hate to be on the side the suffered through 2016 losing all 3. Uggglllllyyyy. LMFAO.
The WH wasn't up in 2018 or you definitely would not have it. The Dems had the majority of the seats up for election in 2018 25 Dem seat vs 8 GOPer seats. You cheated in Georgia and Florida too to expand your grip on the senate. In 2020 it will be reversed with the majority of seats up for election will be in GOP held states.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
If owning the WH and increasing an already majority in the Senate is "slaughtered" I'd hate to be on the side the suffered through 2016 losing all 3. Uggglllllyyyy. LMFAO.
Then I would hate to be a winger in 2020. America is coming for you traitors via the ballot box.

Your only hope is Russian hackers.

The WH wasn't up in 2018 or you definitely would not have it. The Dems had the majority of the seats up for election in 2018 25 Dem seat vs 8 GOPer seats. You cheated in Georgia and Florida too to expand your grip on the senate. In 2020 it will be reversed with the majority of seats up for election will be in GOP held states.
Cheated???

Lie much?

Why yes......yes you do.