Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by Nostra, Aug 11, 2019.
This pretty much sums it up.
6. Charity is not an act that can be performed with someone else's money
Some lib here will call you a racist.
Wait for it.
Well, yes. All of that is true................. but dang..............Democrats have to buy votes, ya know!
And it's not "charity" when someone is forced to do it.
Well with out that there would be zero democrats holding office.
Very good straw man points. No need to refute as they do it on there own.
1. You can make the whole population even poorer by legislating for the rich and their prosperity to the exclusion of the many.
2. That is the exact definition of Capitalism. By being the owner of the means of production. Others provide the work and you own rights to the profits produced by their work.
3. Our govt is really just a set of laws. Ownership itself is defined by our govt. through its laws. So in truth the govt decides what is yours and gives you everything you have through the law.
4. That is exactly how investment works. Money is divided and put towards different purposes. What you mean is that you can't keep wealth monolithicly held by dividing it.
5.True. When people recognize how a Capitalist system works they often do revolt. But that hasn't stopped it so far.
That's so ETR
"poor kids are as smart as white kids"
So you are saying he taught you something ? That's good to know.
Your attempt at derailment will be ignored.
Sounds better than the current system of crony capitalism we have now. I wish the right would realize that theirs, and the democrats, policies are creating more backing everyday for the very policies they despise . That's why the rich get permanent tax cuts and the lower classes get temporary one.
Which part sounds better? Be specific and tell us why it is better than our current system based on merit.
Our system isnt based on merit. It's based on the pennies our government is willing to let you have, after padding the pockets of the ultra rich. I can go either way for an economic system, actual capitalism or socialism, right now we have neither. Any alternative is better than what we have now.
I agree with all but the last sentence. As bad as it seems to us, it's still a pretty good system- relatively speaking, of course.
still tying to justify stealing,........ are you not ashamed of yourself yet.
You should be ashamed of this tired, boring, robotic reply you give to every post.
Try thinking for yourself for once.
Your Ayn Rand fetish is so 2009.
how about this, you people stop stealing from the rest of US and I will not talk about it any longer. Sounds fair does it not?
Separate names with a comma.