• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberalism destroyed in just 5 sentences.

Spamature

President
how about this, you people stop stealing from the rest of US and I will not talk about it any longer. Sounds fair does it not?
If you believe someone stole something from you call the cops. Oh wait, they are part of the govt. Your calling them or using any public service is participation in the very theft you claim takes place.

I guess the only thing left for you to do is shut up about it and start your own country.

redtide

Mayor
If you believe someone stole something from you call the cops. Oh wait, they are part of the govt. Your calling them or using any public service is participation in the very theft you claim takes place.

I guess the only thing left for you to do is shut up about it and start your own country.
face it you people are just crooks. SO much so there is not even one person running for the DNC nomination that is not promising to at least steal from others so that free (fill in the blank) can be given to the human debris in exchange for their votes.

EatTheRich

President
This pretty much sums it up.

1. No, but since the condition of the wealthy’s obscene luxury is the restitution of the poor, a condition of freeing the poor of destitution is limiting the obscene luxury of the wealthy.
2. Exactly. Thus for every capitalist and landlord who becomes incredibly wealthy without working, the rest of us must be working harder just to put gruel on the table.
3. Nor can any capitalist “job creator.” All wealth is produced by nature and by toil.
4. A nice sounding platitude. But historically redistribution of wealth has often been the precondition for the release of productive forces that had been held in check by obsolete social arrangements.
5. Agreed. Hence capitalism and all other systems based on economic exploitation undercut themselves. “Equal liability of all to labor” is the only way to go.

EatTheRich

President
how about this, you people stop stealing from the rest of US and I will not talk about it any longer. Sounds fair does it not?
“Stealing” is only OK when done to establish capitalist property relations, not when it serves to challenge them ... right?

redtide

Mayor
“Stealing” is only OK when done to establish capitalist property relations, not when it serves to challenge them ... right?
still stuck on trying to make your thieving a good thing and failing miserably. Perhaps try taking responsibly for the poor choices you people made so sad. Poor are poor in this nation due to their own choices.

EatTheRich

President
still stuck on trying to make your thieving a good thing and failing miserably. Perhaps try taking responsibly for the poor choices you people made so sad. Poor are poor in this nation due to their own choices.
Why are Native Americans, whose land was stolen, as a group so much poorer than other Americans? Do you endorse the theft of their land, or should it be returned?

redtide

Mayor
Why are Native Americans, whose land was stolen, as a group so much poorer than other Americans? Do you endorse the theft of their land, or should it be returned?
Given that they too are Americans and born to the same opportunities afforded to US All they too chose poverty.
BTW, very weak apple/oranges argument but I am sure you will keep advocating to take what belongs to others as opposed to choosing to succeed on your own merit.

Nostra

Governor
Because the Govt set up their societies separate from regular America.

Next?

D

Deleted member 21794

They're so bad of because they depend on government like you want the rest of us to do.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
if i start a business from scratch...work hard for years to build it and make it prosper... turn it into a multi billion dollar business...what gives someone else the right to have any portion of it other than what I give them freely?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
if i start a business from scratch...work hard for years to build it and make it prosper... turn it into a multi billion dollar business...what gives someone else the right to have any portion of it other than what I give them freely?
The fact that you chose to put it in a civilized nation. You wouldn’t be successful had you not put it in the United States, where most likely your customer base is and, therefore, taxes are reasonable.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
The fact that you chose to put it in a civilized nation. You wouldn’t be successful had you not put it in the United States, where most likely your customer base is and, therefore, taxes are reasonable.
so you, with no involvement what so ever, have a right to a portion of what I built from nothing, simply because it exists in the same country you do?

Hmmmm...I dont think so. try again.