• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals Making Freedom of Speech Disappear

BobbyT

Governor
It is a sad world when you can't wear a MAGA hat or a Trump Tee .............

Maxine and Hillary might not have said those words "Beat Republicans to a bloody pulp" but that is how their stupid minions took it and that's what they are doing.

Anyone who is a Republican must hide it..............or get hurt.

Democrats are nasty creatures.
You sure sound scared. Have you considered the possibility that people are wishing to beat you up for reasons that have more to do with you and less to do with your political affiliation? In the meantime, if you're too cowardly to wear your MAGA hat or Donald T-shirt, by all means don't.

BobbyT

Governor
yet, you're fine with Union making employer retain employees they don't want

Unions make employers their slaves
Unions make businesses cite and document a cause for firing an employee, not a whim. Unions don't make employers their slaves. It's called 'bargaining' for a reason.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
You all clearly don't understand what the 1st amendment protects, but we have been over this repeatedly. Y'all are either not listening or too stupid to understand.
When a poster cant help but get personal, they have no ability to debate, just throw insults.

sear

Mayor
Liberals Making Freedom of Speech Disappear AO #1

That's false, by definition.

liberal (lîb´er-el, lîb´rel) adjective
Abbr. lib.
open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

[Middle English, generous, from Old French, from Latin lìberâlis, from lìber, free.] *

They may be the worst persons ever born. "Liberals" they are not.

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

Jen

Senator
You sure sound scared. Have you considered the possibility that people are wishing to beat you up for reasons that have more to do with you and less to do with your political affiliation? In the meantime, if you're too cowardly to wear your MAGA hat or Donald T-shirt, by all means don't.
I'm sorry you are such a jerk. Nobody has ever had reason to or wanted to beat me up but I could (if I were inclined) show you pictures of people getting their faces ruined for wearing a MAGA hat. With your POS attitude you probably get beaten up regularly.

Jen

Senator
You've been very forthcoming in being a stay-at-home girlfriend.
From the tone of ALL of your posts I can tell you are an obese live-in-you-mom's-basement (with your giant jug of cheese balls from Costco) sort of guy. That's how I picture you.

BobbyT

Governor
I'm sorry you are such a jerk. Nobody has ever had reason to or wanted to beat me up but I could (if I were inclined) show you pictures of people getting their faces ruined for wearing a MAGA hat. With your POS attitude you probably get beaten up regularly.
Let me guess, you aren't "inclined" to offer any evidence of what you've asserted. You never are since you never actually have any evidence. And since you said "Anyone who is a Republican must hide it or get hurt," you're assertion is that those who don't hide it get hurt. I'd say get crackin' on finding that evidence but we both no you haven't got any.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Oh look, another key board coward disrespecting women...

BobbyT

Governor
From the tone of ALL of your posts I can tell you are an obese live-in-you-mom's-basement (with your giant jug of cheese balls from Costco) sort of guy. That's how I picture you.
Oooooooooooh, bring it girl! You go with your playground taunts!

LOL @ you.