• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals Making Freedom of Speech Disappear

BobbyT

Governor
Again, he WAS NOT AT WORK or representing his employer.
Then your argument is with his employer, not this board. If he thinks he has a case he can sue, but he'll lose. Mississippi is a "right to work" state so he can be fired for any reason barring those falling under EEOC. Sadly for him, politics is not covered under EEOC.

Jen

Senator
Let me guess, you aren't "inclined" to offer any evidence of what you've asserted. You never are since you never actually have any evidence. And since you said "Anyone who is a Republican must hide it or get hurt," you're assertion is that those who don't hide it get hurt. I'd say get crackin' on finding that evidence but we both no you haven't got any.
I don't need to..................I'm sorry you don't know how to use Google, but you are the only one on this board (with the exception of any other Lefty who has its head in the sand) who doesn't know exactly what I am talking about...... sorry you are so low-information, but it's not my problem.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Then your argument is with his employer, not this board. If he thinks he has a case he can sue, but he'll lose. Mississippi is a "right to work" state so he can be fired for any reason barring those falling under EEOC. Sadly for him, politics is not covered under EEOC.
This is why self employment is good, so some liberal flake, fascist does not own you.

BobbyT

Governor
I don't need to..................I'm sorry you don't know how to use Google, but you are the only one on this board (with the exception of any other Lefty who has its head in the sand) who doesn't know exactly what I am talking about...... sorry you are so low-information, but it's not my problem.
Yes, of course you say you "don't need to." What you're really saying is you can't. You know it, I know it, everyone reading this thread knows it. It's your MO.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
First you call me an ass, now you call me a Nazi. Typical rwnj incivility. Tsk.
Here you are, speaking to a lady. Your postings below.

============

You sure sound scared. Have you considered the possibility that people are wishing to beat you up for reasons that have more to do with you and less to do with your political affiliation? In the meantime, if you're too cowardly to wear your MAGA hat or Donald T-shirt, by all means don't
======================
Here you are, talking to yet another lady, below. So stuff your BS.
===============================

So you're a coward too. How …. not surprising.

Mississippi is a "right to work" state. No union protections. So his employer can fire him for any reason. You're not arguing that employers should be compelled to retain an employee they don't want, are you?
As an employer I'd try to talk a shooter down before firing him. ha ha