• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberals & NFL SPIT In GOLD STAR MOMs Faces

BobbyT

Governor
Well, being a Muslim woman she had no say in her husband who is owned by the Sow and Saudi throwing her son under the bus for $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Hell, if she'd said anything to stop it they have stoned her to death.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263712/khizr-khans-saudi-ties-robert-spencer

When you insert your foot into the fire, expect to get burnt......libs defend Sow degrading the mothers sons death for votes........then whine it's all Trumps fault.
Wow, your disrespectful comments about that Gold Star mother are as despicable as Donald's. So, for all your many postings of the Gold Star mother's day, I know exactly two people who have spit on a Gold Star mother: Donald and now you. Do you not honor her grief? No, of course you don't. Proving what we all already know: you use Gold Star families merely as a political prop just like you did starving children yesterday. No wonder you are such a fan of Donald's. Blackened-soul birds of a feather.

afella

Mayor
if you wish to go there, not ONE slave ship flew the Confederate Flag, ALL flew the American Flag, so what point are you even trying to make?

Millionaire football players kneeling during Anthem and many with criminal rap sheets has what to do with Confederate Flag!
Can't have your cake and eat it too. How about trump spitting on the kahn family?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Can't have your cake and eat it too. How about trump spitting on the kahn family?
Khan family spit first....muslim wife couldn't stop bought husband from degrading sons death or they'd stoned her to death......I'm aware after 8 years of boy Θ you think not having a back bone is normal in liberals, well, boy Θ is gone and Topic was NFL, if as Spamature you wish to post of Trump, start your own Thread......

NFL is TOPIC

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wow, your disrespectful comments about that Gold Star mother are as despicable as Donald's. So, for all your many postings of the Gold Star mother's day, I know exactly two people who have spit on a Gold Star mother: Donald and now you. Do you not honor her grief? No, of course you don't. Proving what we all already know: you use Gold Star families merely as a political prop just like you did starving children yesterday. No wonder you are such a fan of Donald's. Blackened-soul birds of a feather.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ got Khan to do it, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ not I

You shouldn't post while looking in a mirror

Pssy Grabber

Council Member
After Trumps despicable treatment of the Khan family you Trumpers have nothing to say about gold star weekend. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

BobbyT

Governor
that's fixing to change
No it won't. Your petty tyrant's little petty rant will fade away just as soon as he tweets something else equally stupid that attracts the media's attention and you all will forget about this in less than a week. How'd that boycott against Stephen Colbert go? He still on the air or what?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The topic was Gold Star mother's day. Don't you remember? You're the top poster who posted about it.
Read the Topic line

Liberals and NFL

not one damn word about Trump nor did Trump relate the two together like the Spamature spammed and now you trying to do the same.......

If you wish to post of Trump, start your own damn thread..........on Trump

afella

Mayor
Khan family spit first....muslim wife couldn't stop bought husband from degrading sons death or they'd stoned her to death......I'm aware after 8 years of boy Θ you think not having a back bone is normal in liberals, well, boy Θ is gone and Topic was NFL, if as Spamature you wish to post of Trump, start your own Thread......

NFL is TOPIC
I thought gold star families were the topic as well, since it was mentioned more than once in the tp. Them being Muslim has nothing to with anything.

Either way, I stand by original comment. If you feel you're to is true then you must also agree that the Confederate flag represents slavery and those who supported it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No it won't. Your petty tyrant's little petty rant will fade away just as soon as he tweets something else equally stupid that attracts the media's attention and you all will forget about this in less than a week. How'd that boycott against Stephen Colbert go? He still on the air or what?
Social forums prove you wrong..........

I hope NFL goes bankrupt

BobbyT

Governor
Read the Topic line

Liberals and NFL

not one damn word about Trump nor did Trump relate the two together like the Spamature spammed and now you trying to do the same.......

If you wish to post of Trump, start your own damn thread..........on Trump
And yet your top post was about Gold Star mother's day. If you don't want me posting in this thread, please report me and have me removed. Until then, on the topic of Gold Star mothers, I will speak directly to your and Donald's despicable treatment of one of them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I thought gold star families were the topic as well, since it was mentioned more than once in the tp. Them being Muslim has nothing to with anything.

Either way, I stand by original comment. If you feel you're to is true then you must also agree that the Confederate flag represents slavery and those who supported it.
Re-read Topic Line
Trump wasn't part of it

If I feel 'what'?
If Confederate flag represents slavery, that mean Northern flag does as well, North had slaves as well...........

There's no slaves or past democrat/black slave owners living

so what difference does it make

You full of white guilt or black?

BobbyT

Governor

I hope NFL goes bankrupt
Social forums???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Yes, the "social forums" go ballistic on whatever the hot topic de jour is. There will be a different hot topic before the end of the week and the "social forums" will dutifully about-face to meet the new 'threat.' What will it be next time? Target? Kellogg's? Stephen Colbert? Jimmy Kimmel (as is currently in the forum)? There's just no telling what will be the next focus of the short-attention-span-theater brigade.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And yet your top post was about Gold Star mother's day. If you don't want me posting in this thread, please report me and have me removed. Until then, on the topic of Gold Star mothers, I will speak directly to your and Donald's despicable treatment of one of them.
Topic said NOTHING about Gold Star Moms DAY
I don't care if you do or don't as long as you post on Topic

ONE of them................I don't give a fu-ck

Pssy Grabber

Council Member

I hope NFL goes bankrupt
You hope, but it won't its as strong as ever!!!

Petty little Trump supporting babies cry like little bitches because the NFL is united against Trump!!!
Keep up the crying it just makes you look weak and petty! Go USA Go Patriots!!

afella

Mayor
Re-read Topic Line
Trump wasn't part of it

If I feel 'what'?
If Confederate flag represents slavery, that mean Northern flag does as well, North had slaves as well...........

There's no slaves or past democrat/black slave owners living

so what difference does it make

You full of white guilt or black?
Reread my first post on the thread, I don't think the Confederate flag wholely represent slavery, I said as much. I was pointing out the double standard you were using as a basis for your arguement.