• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Liberty versus Lockdown

reason10

Governor
https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-lt-gov-patrick-shutdown-six-lockdowns-cuomo

Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick bashes 'shutdown six' for lockdowns: 'Chairman of the board' Cuomo got everything wrong
Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick admonished the "shutdown six" Thursday for failing to lift lockdowns instituted to counter the coronavirus, singling out the Democratic governors of New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Illinois and California.

"I call them the shutdown six, the biggest six states, all Democrat governors," he told "Fox News @ Night" host Shannon Bream.
Patrick said he coined the phrase for "[Gov. Andrew] Cuomo, who has been wrong on everything in New York, [New Jersey Gov. Phil] Murphy of the 'Bill of Rights above my pay grade' in New Jersey, [Gov. Tom] Wolf in Pennsylvania, [Gov. Gretchen] Witmer in Michigan, and [California Gov. Gavin] Newsom." He later added Illinois Gov. J. B. Pritzker to the group.

And people STILL stupidly vote for the Democrats in the TYPHOID STATES.

1590679814697.png

4/15

Mayor
https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-lt-gov-patrick-shutdown-six-lockdowns-cuomo

Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick bashes 'shutdown six' for lockdowns: 'Chairman of the board' Cuomo got everything wrong
Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick admonished the "shutdown six" Thursday for failing to lift lockdowns instituted to counter the coronavirus, singling out the Democratic governors of New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Illinois and California.

"I call them the shutdown six, the biggest six states, all Democrat governors," he told "Fox News @ Night" host Shannon Bream.
Patrick said he coined the phrase for "[Gov. Andrew] Cuomo, who has been wrong on everything in New York, [New Jersey Gov. Phil] Murphy of the 'Bill of Rights above my pay grade' in New Jersey, [Gov. Tom] Wolf in Pennsylvania, [Gov. Gretchen] Witmer in Michigan, and [California Gov. Gavin] Newsom." He later added Illinois Gov. J. B. Pritzker to the group.

And people STILL stupidly vote for the Democrats in the TYPHOID STATES.

View attachment 52351
Thankfully republicans are going away so stupid is declining. My liberty has not been violated. I go to the store or shooting or see my kids. What liberty has been denied?

BobbyT

Governor
Thankfully republicans are going away so stupid is declining. My liberty has not been violated. I go to the store or shooting or see my kids. What liberty has been denied?
The freedom to show my mouth and nose in public!!! People NEED to see that! I NEED people to see that!