• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lisa Page under oath: Obama DOJ ordered FBI to Stand Down on Hillary charges.

Nostra

Governor
You seem to be pretending you read the linked piece.

Deplorable!
Nope. I didn’t read your opinion piece.

See, I KNOW you have no actual evidence, which is why you continue to flail around with unhinged libnut opinion pieces.....it is all you have.

Get back to me if you ever have any ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope. I didn’t read your opinion piece.

See, I KNOW you have no actual evidence, which is why you continue to flail around with unhinged libnut opinion pieces.....it is all you have.

Get back to me if you ever have any ACTUAL EVIDENCE.
If you read it you would know that it’s not an opinion piece. It’s based on meticulous research.

But you once again prove that you have no interest in reality.

Nostra

Governor
Translation: Sure I asked you for evidence that the Trump/Kremlin election crimes changed the outcome, and you gave it to me, but I refuse to read it. Let me know when Fox Noise or InfoWars says so.

;-)
Once again I have McDerp on the run. He resorts to his moronic “translations” every time he gets his ass kicked, which is multiple times per day.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Once again I have McDerp on the run. He resorts to his moronic “translations” every time he gets his ass kicked, which is multiple times per day.
Translation: Damn right I’m ignoring the research you provided, even though I asked for it. It debunks my hooey, and I have no interest in that. I like spewing my hooey.

;-)

Nostra

Governor
as those changes coincided with the release of DNC emails and the FBI investigation? Yes I do.

What evidence do you have that no votes changed?
Already posted the results of investigations by the Senate, DHS, and the individual states in question.

Days

Commentator
They found no votes changed in voting machines. They did not find that no voters’ minds were swayed by Russian propaganda.
Russian propaganda? What is that? Russian ads in facebook?

Exactly how is that an illegal activity by the Trump campaign? For that matter, how is it an activity by the Trump campaign, period?

Is there any doubt that the DOJ and the FBI stood down on Hillary's investigation? She was never even interviewed, she just dropped by the FBI office for tea with Comey, there was no questioning under oath, she was never even placed under oath.

jesus, how bloody obvious does a stand down have to be?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Already posted.

Oops!
Here is the post you called lies...

So selling weapons to Iran wasn't a scandal to you? Sending money to a terrorist group in Nicaragua wasn't a scandal to you? Ignoring a warning that Al Qaeda was about to strike in the US, resulting in 3,000 dead Americans wasn't a scandal to you? Our president ordering the torture of suspected terrorists wasn't a scandal? Lying about the Iraqi WMD program to justify an invasion and occupation that got 4,500 Americans killed was not a scandal?

You've posted nothing to refute these facts.

Boca

Governor
This is the same Comey who was ostensibly fired by the Trump administration for being unduly biased against Clinton, right?
No Archie. It's the same FBIPOS that followed orders from the White House delivered via the Attorney General of the United States. And relayed to her husband at an airport in Phoenix.

Last edited: