• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lisa Page under oath: Obama DOJ ordered FBI to Stand Down on Hillary charges.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You forgot to mention the:

• Twitter Trolls
  • Bot Armies
  • Fake News sites
  • Hacking state election systems
  • Hacking of the DNC and release of emails in their efforts to aid the Trump campaign.
On the Trump side there was:

• Meeting with Russian agents who were part of a Russian govt effort to aid Trump's campaign (as stated in the email sent to DJTJ) in exchange for sanction relief.
  • Handing over polling data to individual(s) connected to Russian intelligence.
  • Lying to the public in order to fool them into believing the Russian operation was fake news
  • Magnifying the efforts of Russian operation's efforts by promoting their hacking activities, their lies from Fake News sites and Twitter Trolls in speeches and at rallies.
  • Attempting to thwart the investigation into Russia by firing the officials heading the investigations.
And that's just the stuff they did in public. Who knows what else is there.

In other words. Made up things My desperate leftist party tosses to you like pearls to swine.

And you lap it up and believe it had an effect. Even when Obama said it didn't LOL

Stay retarded my fellow comrade.

EatTheRich

President
Russian propaganda? What is that? Russian ads in facebook?

Exactly how is that an illegal activity by the Trump campaign? For that matter, how is it an activity by the Trump campaign, period?

Is there any doubt that the DOJ and the FBI stood down on Hillary's investigation? She was never even interviewed, she just dropped by the FBI office for tea with Comey, there was no questioning under oath, she was never even placed under oath.

jesus, how bloody obvious does a stand down have to be?
Any conversation with the FBI is subject to penalty of perjury and false statements ... the equivalent of being under oath. The interview was perfunctory because the FBI investigation had already shown that there was no way she had broken the law.

We’ve already seen that Trump campaign staff did illegal things to coordinate with Russia’s propaganda. Whether those things ought to be illegal or would be in a free country is a different story.

EatTheRich

President
No Archie. It's the same FBIPOS that followed orders from the White House delivered via the Attorney General of the United States. And relayed to her husband at an airport in Phoenix.
The FBI is supposed to follow orders from the White House, isn’t it?

EatTheRich

President
Who said she did?

I know if some politician went on national news and lied about what I said under oath I would call him out.

She has not. Why is that?
Because it’s illegal to tell the truth about the content of classified national security discussions, but perfectly legal to lie about it?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why would anyone allow Bugsy and Paidview - two Democrat Party operatives deployed to the internet to misinform - to hijiack this highly relevant topic? Don’t let these two paid hacks succeed in their wholly DNC-subsidized mission. Steer this strand back to Page’s statement and her re-affirmation of that same statement when pressed on the matter.

Laser-like focus. Do not allow the stooges to distract.

:)

Spamature

President
In other words. Made up things My desperate leftist party tosses to you like pearls to swine.

And you lap it up and believe it had an effect. Even when Obama said it didn't LOL

Stay retarded my fellow comrade.
You GOP'ers are too cowardly to face the truth. As soon as you see it you turn tail and run for your LIvES.

Nostra

Governor
Because it’s illegal to tell the truth about the content of classified national security discussions, but perfectly legal to lie about it?
Apparently, since the Congessman released the transcript of her testimony it isn’t classified.

Because if it is, wouldn’t he be arrested by now?

EatTheRich

President
Apparently, since the Congessman released the transcript of her testimony it isn’t classified.

Because if it is, wouldn’t he be arrested by now?
1. He has congressional immunity.
2. If the transcript is inaccurate, he has availed himself of the very loophole in question.
3. Could be it has been declassified. Could even be that (shock) Page acknowledged following the chain of command.

D

Deleted member 21794

I don’t have their names. Does that mean that the Kremlin’s crimes didn’t affect anyone’s voting decisions?
So you can't cite a single instance of a voter changing their vote to Trump, but declare the Russians won the election for Trump.

Okey dokey. :rolleyes: