• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lisa Page under oath: Obama DOJ ordered FBI to Stand Down on Hillary charges.

Since when does the Senate Majority Leader tell the President what to do?

You are too gullible. You will believe anything your handlers tell you to believe.
Who cares?

Your statement saying Obama did nothing was proven false ... why do you constantly post baseless crap with ... NOTHING CREDIBLE ... backing it up !?!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Since when does the Senate Majority Leader tell the President what to do?

You are too gullible. You will believe anything your handlers tell you to believe.

My Party's Liberal cabal of desperate dopes in hockey helmets drooling on themselves, while entertaining- is disturbing !

Nostra

Governor
Who cares?

Your statement saying Obama did nothing was proven false ... why do you constantly post baseless crap with ... NOTHING CREDIBLE ... backing it up !?!
Proven false? Bullshit.

He did nothing. You Dimwingers can't have it both ways.............either Obama did something, or Russia got Trump elected.

Your lies and misinformation is biting you in the ass.:D:D:D

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Who cares?

Your statement saying Obama did nothing was proven false ... why do you constantly post baseless crap with ... NOTHING CREDIBLE ... backing it up.
Oct. 18, 2016, with the visiting Italian prime minister, Politico reported this about Mr. Obama’s comments, “‘There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they’re so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,’ Obama said. ‘There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time,’ he continued. ‘And so, I’d advise Mr. Trump to stop whining and go try to make his case to get votes.’ “

And he did.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Great ...

Mensa member number one (aka Nutty Cortez) will show us in the transcript where Page said what the "GOP rep says" she said...

We'll wait

Hint: Mensa member will fail ... again

Since I can assume you are dumber than me, since you are a liberal:

Here's the transcript highlight:

“Lisa Page confirmed to me under oath that the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information,” Ratcliffe tweeted.

The transcript excerpt of his interview with Page:

Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to –

Ms. Page: That is Correct.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
For those wanting to avoid the transcript: Here's Page admitting the DOJ The Obama DOJ, telling the FBI what to do. She sannnnnnng like a canary.

The transcript excerpt of his interview with Page:

Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to –

Ms. Page: That is Correct.

MrMike

Bless you all
Here you go, http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/12/18/attachment.1.pdf

Trump Moscow Tower Project letter of intent.

Red Don was working with the Russians on Trump Moscow Project at the same time Russia was attacking American on Trumps behalf.

Only idiots would believe Red Don wouldn't help them with this outcome
The LOI was from 2015! Only an idiot would try to make that the case for "Russian Collusion" for the election. Only an idiot would whine about a Trump LOI from 2015 and in the same breath think nothing was wrong when Russian's paid cold hard russian cash to the Clinton's.

Last edited:

Boca

Governor
So selling weapons to Iran wasn't a scandal to you? Sending money to a terrorist group in Nicaragua wasn't a scandal to you? Ignoring a warning that Al Qaeda was about to strike in the US, resulting in 3,000 dead Americans wasn't a scandal to you? Our president ordering the torture of suspected terrorists wasn't a scandal? Lying about the Iraqi WMD program to justify an invasion and occupation that got 4,500 Americans killed was not a scandal?
Back to the past again huh? And with enough old and forgotten shit that not a soul here will take the time to reply to simply because they weren't the subject at hand.

And therefore you think you win?

Sad....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Back to the past again huh? And with enough old and forgotten shit that not a soul here will take the time to reply to simply because they weren't the subject at hand.

And therefore you think you win?

Sad....
@Nostra posted this

Barry Hussein ran the most corrupt administration in history.

My response was on point and proved him wrong. Added to the facts of past administrations corrupt policies there is the fact that two years after republicans gained control of the White House and the DOJ, there have been no indictments, no trials, no convictions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Proven false? Bullshit.

He did nothing. You Dimwingers can't have it both ways.............either Obama did something, or Russia got Trump elected.

Your lies and misinformation is biting you in the ass.:D:D:D
1. Russia did try to help Trump get elected.
2. Actions by the Obama administration to investigate the Russian hacking operation
had to be kept pretty quiet to avoid accusations of interfering in the election themselves.

When was the information related to the Russian activites released to the press? The Mother Jones article was October 31st and contained info that the Russians were working to gain info on both Trump and Clinton.

Nostra

Governor
1. Russia did try to help Trump get elected.
2. Actions by the Obama administration to investigate the Russian hacking operation
had to be kept pretty quiet to avoid accusations of interfering in the election themselves.

When was the information related to the Russian activites released to the press? The Mother Jones article was October 31st and contained info that the Russians were working to gain info on both Trump and Clinton.
Lies.

Bugsy McGurk

President
@Nostra posted this

Barry Hussein ran the most corrupt administration in history.

My response was on point and proved him wrong. Added to the facts of past administrations corrupt policies there is the fact that two years after republicans gained control of the White House and the DOJ, there have been no indictments, no trials, no convictions.
It’s Trumplandia, where up is down. The cleanest administration in modern history was the most corrupt.

Such is life in Trumplandia, a spooky, eerie place where the winds blow foul.