• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Little Wise Guy" Stephanopolus, stumps the 'Stable Genius'...easy answers, yet he failed.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ye Gods, Trump toadies and apologists, how do you live with yourself, being ignorant enough to continue defending this a-hole and his lies? Stephanopolus asked him relevant questions....so the spoiled baby had to insult him. I'm shocked that he even had an interview with anyone other some Fox News POS.

Watch Trump stutter and stammer when asked why he wouldn't testify under oath and how he tried to avoid the FACT that he was not cleared of obstruction.

This is a better video.....watch Trump squirm

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21794

Ye Gods, Trump toadies and apologists, how do you live with yourself, being ignorant enough to continue defending this a-hole and his lies? Stephanopolus asked him relevant questions....so the spoiled baby had to insult him. I'm shocked that he even had an interview with anyone other some Fox News POS.

Watch Trump stutter and stammer when asked why he wouldn't testify under oath and how he tried to avoid the FACT that he was not cleared of obstruction.

This is a better video.....watch Trump squirm

Specifically, what are your issues with the answers to the questions?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Specifically, what are your issues with the answers to the questions?
Your idiotic excuses for the Liar in Chief is the issue. Continue being one of his sheeple. I understand Hitler had his minions as well. Stupid people!!