• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

live debate...

So far, it has been three very committed and passionate people debating how life can be better for all of us. We have three candidates who understand policy, have experience in governance, propose detailed programs and have yet to utter one word about being scared to death about something or other. In summation, we have three mature adults who are acting like adults. Bottom line, the GOP used to be represented by folks such as these, that is the past. The GOP is now about nothing more than this,

Caroljo

Senator
Sounds to me like Bernie is doing pretty good at calling Hillary out on her BS.

By the way, Fox is showing the Republican debates again tonight. It's probably getting more viewers than this BS.

Have a good night!

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
So far, it has been three very committed and passionate people debating how life can be better for all of us. We have three candidates who understand policy, have experience in governance, propose detailed programs and have yet to utter one word about being scared to death about something or other. In summation, we have three mature adults who are acting like adults. Bottom line, the GOP used to be represented by folks such as these, that is the past. The GOP is now about nothing more than this,

Those three qualified, committed adults sure are a stark contrast to their opponents. I just watched a great debate... without all the drama, no fear mongering.
What a breath of fresh air...

Your video was just too much... :rolleyes:

Those three qualified, committed adults sure are a stark contrast to their opponents. I just watched a great debate... without all the drama, no fear mongering.
What a breath of fresh air...

Your video was just too much... :rolleyes:
Scary how true that video still remains, only missing piece was a song about Islam....That gal has them nailed. I think they should invite her to the Dem Convention and have her sing that song...it would bring the house down.