• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

LOFL!!! George Bush and Mitt RMoney make the SAME argument about rich tax cuts!!!

LOFL!!

You can't make this ish up!!!

04/10/2012 - George Bush: But Bush had a pointed message about tax policy: “If you raise taxes on the so-called rich,” he said, “you’re really raising taxes on the job creators.”
LOFL!!!

Obama's content writers HATE the GOP....they'll be out of a job cause RMoney and GOPrs keep writing their material!!!

LOFL

Your take?

Thx

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
none of our PJ cons posted about this trickle-down, voodoo econ speech......cause not a one of them will admit to being republicans anymore.

Council Member
Are you aware that Obama extended the hated Bush Tax Cuts in 2010?
Checkmate.
Nice try, you show me anywhere that Obama said we should continue the Bush tax cuts! Get real, you can only feed the people so much bull crap before they catch on. The only way to get the needed money to the average person and not destroy the economy worse than Bush did was to allow the Republicans to feed the red meat to their base.

The republicans want to balance the budgets by one method, screwing those in need. And the more they can take from providing to the poor the more they can cut taxes to the very rich, and DA you are helping them get it done. What's is going to make guys like you understand that the republicans are never going to make your liefs better as part of the middle class, they are just going to make you think they are for you, till they have every single penny of wealth tied up, and they don't need you anymore.

It's sad when you're the main part of causing the Punch line of the biggest joke of your life is being created by yourselves. Stupid is all you have going for yourself when you're a republican and not one of the top 10%.

moddem38

Council Member
LOFL!!

LOFL!!!

Obama's content writers HATE the GOP....they'll be out of a job cause RMoney and GOPrs keep writing their material!!!

LOFL

Your take?

Thx
What's the surprise, exactly? They have the exact same economic advisers (Mankiw, Hubbard) and the same policies, so why not the same talking points?

DefeatObama

Council Member
...and again, as my link shows, it was done because conservatives were threatening to take away unemployment benefits from Americans during the worst recession since the great depression cause by conservative "free market" ideals

that's not what you wrote. I was responding to your words.

so what's the difference then between a republican proposing and voting for tax cuts and a democrat signing the legislation into law?

are not tax rates the same as under bush because of obama's actions?

if he had any balls/conviction would he not have veto'd it?

could the dems when controlling the congress and WH in '09 have made tax rates anything they wanted them to be?

P

PACE

My take? take a look at the stadium Bush coerced Texas into building for the Rangers, have they recovered their losses yet?

What about Neil Bush and Silverado? we paid for Neilie's little adventure didn't we?

These are "job creators"? gimme a break, another myth of magnificent proportions.

How Cheney and Drexler? talk Halliburton into buying them out and then the debts almost crushed Halliburton,

Let's not forget Rummy and the drug company

What about the Donald and his multitude of bankruptcies?

Oh and of course Ken Lay, Kenny-Boy and Enron? the reason why we have Sarbannes Oxley today?

Of course, Bush is calling himself a job creator, he created jobs for Al-Quaeda in Iraq, yes he did, but somehow I don't quite "think that counts". do you?

Regards
Pace

Lukey

Senator
LOFL!!

LOFL!!!

LOFL

Your take?

Thx
Can you make a cogent case that this statement is factually incorrect? Or are we just supposed to nod our heads :censored:?

DefeatObama

Council Member
My take? take a look at the stadium Bush coerced Texas into building for the Rangers, have they recovered their losses yet?

What about Neil Bush and Silverado? we paid for Neilie's little adventure didn't we?

These are "job creators"? gimme a break, another myth of magnificent proportions.

How Cheney and Drexler? talk Halliburton into buying them out and then the debts almost crushed Halliburton,

Let's not forget Rummy and the drug company

What about the Donald and his multitude of bankruptcies?

Oh and of course Ken Lay, Kenny-Boy and Enron? the reason why we have Sarbannes Oxley today?

Of course, Bush is calling himself a job creator, he created jobs for Al-Quaeda in Iraq, yes he did, but somehow I don't quite "think that counts". do you?

Regards
Pace
in other words. anything but oblahblah's record...

P

PACE

Nope, pointing out how this never worked for those who wish to switch from guvmint teat to a rich guy's teat.

It doesn't work and stop pretending it does.

Conservatives are funny, they don't like a "nanny state" but they'll sit in their cribs and wait for a "bottle" from Donald Trump

Yeah, keep waiting.

Regards
Pace