• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

LOL> CNN to the rescue

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Not sure why you find that funny. The info came from the CDC.

Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY should need to be told that washing your hands is the best prevention against disease!
The CDC issues this same advice every year as the best prevention against the flu.
If people don't listen it's their problem, not the president's and not any particular political party.
Grow up people. The government is not your nanny or your mother.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY should need to be told that washing your hands is the best prevention against disease!
The CDC issues this same advice every year as the best prevention against the flu.
If people don't listen it's their problem, not the president's and not any particular political party.
Grow up people. The government is not your nanny or your mother.
The CDC didn't get your memo... :rolleyes: send it on pronto.

That CDC advisory slipped through before the Trump/Pence information crackdown diktat was issued.
OMG. The CDC issues that same warning, year after year after year! It doesn't need Trump to impart that information at all, ever. It's a lie that Trump or anybody else could stop it. Nor would they want to.
Hey Bugs, you are aware that the AP has started to correct the Democrats lies about this? If you aren't, you should be. When the AP starts calling out Democrat lies like this, you people have a real credibility problem.

You say Trump issued a diktat against the CDC issuing warnings? Prove it. Post the link. NOW. I dare you.

I do love you that advocating for ignorance.
You have that backwards. Why do you think we are taught as children to wash our hands after using the bathroom and before meals? That's advocating for ignorance?
You don't see the CDC issue a warning every autumn that washing one's hands is the best way to avoid the flu and colds?
The collective stupidity of the Democrat party is breathtaking.

You have that backwards. Why do you think we are taught as children to wash our hands after using the bathroom and before meals? That's advocating for ignorance?
You don't see the CDC issue a warning every autumn that washing one's hands is the best way to avoid the flu and colds?
So why don't be people need to be reminded?

Nobody told you when you were growing up?
Of course they did. But I wasn't aware of the regularity with which the CDC issues that warning until I was an adult.
But now you have gone and admitted that you did know, so why are you here pretending they aren't doing their job? Or do you think everybody else is stupid?