• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

LOL> CNN to the rescue

Bugsy McGurk

President
OMG. The CDC issues that same warning, year after year after year! It doesn't need Trump to impart that information at all, ever. It's a lie that Trump or anybody else could stop it. Nor would they want to.
Hey Bugs, you are aware that the AP has started to correct the Democrats lies about this? If you aren't, you should be. When the AP starts calling out Democrat lies like this, you people have a real credibility problem.

You say Trump issued a diktat against the CDC issuing warnings? Prove it. Post the link. NOW. I dare you.

I’m really not sure how broadly the Trump/Pence information suppression diktat applies. Does it extend to hand washing tips? Dunno - that does have something to do with the coronavirus, so the diktat May apply.

Anyway, you should rent a sense of humor.

;-)

I’m really not sure how broadly the Trump/Pence information suppression diktat applies. Does it extend to hand washing tips? Dunno - that does have something to do with the coronavirus, so the diktat May apply.

Anyway, you should rent a sense of humor.

;-)
Show me the diktat.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Let's just play this press conference out:
Media: How do you prevent the spread of disease?
(After consulting with right-wingers who think no one needs to be told that washing your hands prevents the spread of disease)
Pence:...Pray?
The Trump/Pence strategy: Just pray on it and wait for a miracle. It will “go away.”

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right-wingers are making the assumption that people don't need reminders to wash to their hands but they do need reminders to pray.
I don't know what to tell you about those pesky right-wingers. I operate under the assumption that most individuals in America possess basic hand-washing skills. So sue me for not assuming otherwise

MrMike

Bless you all
On Coronavirus the Lefties are both funny (dumb) and sad via their desperate politicization of the virus.

It’s obvious they want people to die from it here. They need it desperately.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don't know what to tell you about those pesky right-wingers. I operate under the assumption that most individuals in America possess basic hand-washing skills. So sue me for not assuming otherwise
You are supposed to sing Happy Birthday as you wash your hands to make sure you do it long enough.

Do you do that?

;-)

Mick

The Right is always right
The Trump/Pence strategy: Just pray on it and wait for a miracle. It will “go away.”

;-)
And give the CDC record funding for emerging and zoonotic and infectious diseases for kicks and giggles while at it.

Bug splatter daily!

Mick

The Right is always right
Really? Trump is trying to rebuild the pandemic team he destroyed?
So what do you think the CDC team for emerging and zoonotic and infectious diseases is doing with their record funding 2020 on top of what was a then record funding in 2019 on top of what was then record funding in 2018? Trying to make Democrats look stupid? No, you do that yourself.