• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

LOL! I called it (again)...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

How does he know "no one" is funding them? Someone is really trying hard to derail any investigation into who is funding the rioters. It makes you wonder why...

EatTheRich

President

How does he know "no one" is funding them? Someone is really trying hard to derail any investigation into who is funding the rioters. It makes you wonder why...
Because he’s not stupid? If people were funding them, they’d be better equipped and wouldn’t be resorting to looting.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Because he’s not stupid? If people were funding them, they’d be better equipped and wouldn’t be resorting to looting.
A person who is charged with something he didn't do, he says "I didn't do it." A guy who has something to hide says "nothing happened" in an effort to try and short circuit any investigation.

Reactions: Jen
Soros has done things on a shoestring budget for decades. All of his AG's he sponsored and who won are apparently complicitly assisting the protesters, rioters, and looters.

This is really Soros' orgasm. Like when as a child he sat outside the burning building of collected Jewry and disaffected like any good psychopath watched it burn. Some of the happiest times in his life he brazenly claimed.

EatTheRich

President
H
Soros has done things on a shoestring budget for decades. All of his AG's he sponsored and who won are apparently complicitly assisting the protesters, rioters, and looters.

This is really Soros' orgasm. Like when as a child he sat outside the burning building of collected Jewry and disaffected like any good psychopath watched it burn. Some of the happiest times in his life he brazenly claimed.
He did no such. This is just one more blood libel of the traditional sort.

H

He did no such. This is just one more blood libel of the traditional sort.
Blood libel? I'm saying Soros a Jew said his days of escaping Nazi persecution in Hungary, while helping deport Jews, was some of the happiest days of his life. Said so to Croft on 60 Minutes. Talk about psychopath!

Not only that his investing strategies has helped to royally fornicate-over the "working man" in countries such as the UK and Thailand.

You can't argue against the actual facts ETR.

EatTheRich

President
Blood libel? I'm saying Soros a Jew said his days of escaping Nazi persecution in Hungary, while helping deport Jews, was some of the happiest days of his life. Said so to Croft on 60 Minutes. Talk about psychopath!

Not only that his investing strategies has helped to royally fornicate-over the "working man" in countries such as the UK and Thailand.

You can't argue against the actual facts ETR.
The claim that he helped deport Jews is a defamatory lie.

The claim that he helped deport Jews is a defamatory lie.
He claimed the man who took him in was in charge of collecting the materials in the homes of those deported and that he went along with him. I think he said he took messages around at the time too.

And he said it was some of the happiest times of his life.

EatTheRich

President
He claimed the man who took him in was in charge of collecting the materials in the homes of those deported and that he went along with him. I think he said he took messages around at the time too.

And he said it was some of the happiest times of his life.
He went along once. Did not assist in any way. He was happy because he was relieved at not being murdered by Hitler.

Are you saying that allowing the anti-Semitic blood libel to go unchallenged would be good for the Republicans?
Two things.

How do you get "blood libel" from calling out a Jew for participating in the killing of Jews? You do know what "blood libel" actually means?

You really saying you don't understand what I'm saying when I called you a "useful Democrat?"

EatTheRich

President
Two things.

How do you get "blood libel" from calling out a Jew for participating in the killing of Jews? You do know what "blood libel" actually means?

You really saying you don't understand what I'm saying when I called you a "useful Democrat?"
Because the reason people are “calling out” Soros for something he didn’t do is because he is a convenient Jewish scapegoat, myths about whom replicate hoary anti-Semitic canards. And he, like generations of Jews before him, is falsely accused of the murder of innocents.

Because the reason people are “calling out” Soros for something he didn’t do is because he is a convenient Jewish scapegoat, myths about whom replicate hoary anti-Semitic canards. And he, like generations of Jews before him, is falsely accused of the murder of innocents.
Except a blood libel requires spilt CHRISTIAN blood. He is accused of being complicit only because he said he was happy to like a god be above it all. Safe and his masterful father and self manipulating their reality.

You seem to think that all Jews are innocents. That you can trot out the blood libel card and erase actual facts when a goy "accuses" a tribe member. I guess I'm now somehow worse of a person than Soros because I find his confession of his sentiments as a child abhorrent expressions of his inner being. Indicative of the man he has been and is today.

Well, I have the same first amendment rights you're flaunting around on another thread in defense of rioters and looters.

1591557955411.png

EatTheRich

President
Except a blood libel requires spilt CHRISTIAN blood. He is accused of being complicit only because he said he was happy to like a god be above it all. Safe and his masterful father and self manipulating their reality.

You seem to think that all Jews are innocents. That you can trot out the blood libel card and erase actual facts when a goy "accuses" a tribe member. I guess I'm now somehow worse of a person than Soros because I find his confession of his sentiments as a child abhorrent expressions of his inner being. Indicative of the man he has been and is today.

Well, I have the same first amendment rights you're flaunting around on another thread in defense of rioters and looters.

View attachment 52878
It’s called an analogy. And to come to the conclusion that his sentiments were “abhorrent” requires you to wrest them violently from their context.

It’s called an analogy.
No, it isn't. It is a misappropriation of meaning to color everything racist if something is said about a Jew or Jews that is factually true. It's not an analogy it is a crutch.

And to come to the conclusion that his sentiments were “abhorrent” requires you to wrest them violently from their context.
No, I heard him. I wrest nothing out of context. As a matter of fact looking backwards like that illuminates the man's present rather well.

Jack4freedom

Governor
A person who is charged with something he didn't do, he says "I didn't do it." A guy who has something to hide says "nothing happened" in an effort to try and short circuit any investigation.
Soros is used to right wing morons blaming all the ills of the world on him ever since lying scumbags like Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh began slandering him 15-20 years back, These lying scumbags got pushed at him for supporting Media Matters which began to document and expose the outright lies and distortions being spewed on Fox News and AM Talk Radio.