• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lol!

LeilaniMP

Empress
FYI....using a different name and posting one to three word posts in an effort to hide your "style" only succeeds in revealing who you really are/were...especially telling is WHO you post to.

LOL!

Happy New Year!
;)

Cicero

Mayor
The old Fray system games won't work on Political Jack, but some of these people are capable of learning only the hard way. Still, even if some people return via the back door route of starting all over again as a PJ newbie via an entirely different ISP, they still have to abide by the rules. So there will be no rejoicing by the games players after all.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Happy New Year's Eve, Cicero!

They keep trying to flame and bait. LOL! I refuse to play their little games and won't give them the attention they seek, nor take their bait...no matter how hard they try. (and there are some ankle-biters who are compelled to try again and again, making fools of themselves in their ever-losing quest)

It is infinitely amusing to watch them try these ruses, only revealing who they are by whom they post to, no matter how they try to hide their former selves.

:rolleyes:

The old Fray system games won't work on Political Jack, but some of these people are capable of learning only the hard way. Still, even if some people return via the back door route of starting all over again as a PJ newbie via an entirely different ISP, they still have to abide by the rules. So there will be no rejoicing by the games players after all.

Cicero

Mayor
Happy New Year's Eve, LeilaniMP.

Yep, once I understood that PJ was based on a unix rather than a microsoft operating system platform I relaxed somewhat. We have at least one seriously qualified software engineer among our PJ administrators and the fellow can do all kinds of interesting things to ferret out and control gamesplayers. Some of the old gang are going to be in for a real surprise this time around.

On this board it actually is possible to relax because here one can actually do something about ankle-biting nits if one chooses to do anything about them at all.

FYI....using a different name and posting one to three word posts in an effort to hide your "style" only succeeds in revealing who you really are/were...especially telling is WHO you post to.

LOL!

Happy New Year!
;)
Happy New Year's too you! Nice pic!

Minotaur

Governor
I agree! I hope this means both of you will now be using only one name here as that game was a real pain. Sometimes I envied both of you for switching it out with new names as I never had the imagination. I think mp did add mp to any of her new names as far as I know but you always fooled me. You have my support and I love it if that is what both of you are saying. ;-)

Cicero

Mayor
I only ever posted under one name. I would generally keep the same nic for between two to five years at a stretch. You probably should not make such an accusation, by the way, sans proof.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I only ever posted under one name. I would generally keep the same nic for between two to five years at a stretch. You probably should not make such an accusation, by the way, sans proof.
In defense of Mary, I think we all can figure out here that she's joking.

Minotaur

Governor
In defense of Mary, I think we all can figure out here that she's joking.
No I wasn't actually. I was supporting them for wanting to stay with one name. Used to be a pain in the bum to try to keep up with who was who. Cicero's names gave me a pain at times.

Lapcat

Governor
Funny.....since.....when Cicero was batting for YOUR team.....

you never seemed to mind his change or use of Hauteur as a nic.

Odd, that.

I agree! I hope this means both of you will now be using only one name here as that game was a real pain. Sometimes I envied both of you for switching it out with new names as I never had the imagination. I think mp did add mp to any of her new names as far as I know but you always fooled me. You have my support and I love it if that is what both of you are saying. ;-)

Lapcat

Governor
I miss all the good stuff, dammit. We got another nit/ankle biting poser hanging around?

LOL!

Happy New Year!
;)

Minotaur

Governor
It is not an insult and you listed the names that you went by when you first got here so you have been straight up here. Listen I complement you both if what you both are saying is you won't be doing it again. You in particular were a hard one to deal with depending on the name as you know.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It is not an insult and you listed the names that you went by when you first got here so you have been straight up here. Listen I complement you both if what you both are saying is you won't be doing it again. You in particular were a hard one to deal with depending on the name as you know.
OH NO!!! We have to do THAT?? List the names we went by? Yikes!! I may need some help with that. In my own defense...everyone always knew who I was and I was only able to post under a new nic until that one got reported also. I confess that Al Capone probably had fewer nics than did. I wonder why the nic "Kris" stuck though because my first day here there was a top post call out "warning" others that "KRIS" was stalking their avatars and I had used Nina in my previous life as well. And then the caller-outer guy (no names mentioned) was hi-fived by a couple of my other enemies and one "told all" and let everyone know what a horrible, despicable person I am and how innocent they are/were. Right then I knew the lay of the land and it's been a nice ride. At least the editors here let you know who is reporting you.

Not trying to change the subject...but the poster I miss the most here is cgScirocco_. She made me laugh more than anyone and I remember a long, OUT IN THE OPEN post she put out there that was spot on. Might have hurt some feelings, but I loved it. I thank you for that post defendeding my integrity, cg if you're out there somewhere reading this. LOL