• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Lol!

Minotaur

Governor
OH NO!!! We have to do THAT?? List the names we went by? Yikes!! I may need some help with that. In my own defense...everyone always knew who I was and I was only able to post under a new nic until that one got reported also. I confess that Al Capone probably had fewer nics than did. I wonder why the nic "Kris" stuck though because my first day here there was a top post call out "warning" others that "KRIS" was stalking their avatars and I had used Nina in my previous life as well. And then the caller-outer guy (no names mentioned) was hi-fived by a couple of my other enemies and one "told all" and let everyone know what a horrible, despicable person I am and how innocent they are/were. Right then I knew the lay of the land and it's been a nice ride. At least the editors here let you know who is reporting you.

Not trying to change the subject...but the poster I miss the most here is cgScirocco_. She made me laugh more than anyone and I remember a long, OUT IN THE OPEN post she put out there that was spot on. Might have hurt some feelings, but I loved it. I thank you for that post defendeding my integrity, cg if you're out there somewhere reading this. LOL
Oh hell no! No listing ever I say. Cicero openly listed his names here so it was related to his many names. No need to bring that place here I'd say. I will say this, the time I tried to use a new name I could only come up with reversing my name to "Blyram" and I made a toppost telling people to hold their monitor up to a mirror to know my new name. LOL That lasted a week. I was a little too boring.

CG was a spunky one too and smart just like you ya little pack of dynamite you! ;-)

I think no matter where anyone stood we got to know some very strong and bright women. There are some I would actually sit down with in meat life like Lapcat and Shelia. As different as all the strong women could be, it was always appreciated even as we all debated Hope CG sees your post as she could turn a word like no other. I miss a lot of people from the past. I like this place better as I doubt anyone wants to relive that rancid stew called BB. ;-)

Minotaur

Governor
Funny.....since.....when Cicero was batting for YOUR team.....

you never seemed to mind his change or use of Hauteur as a nic.

Odd, that.
Awe Shut Up! LOL

Not insulting him and I enjoy him now. But had to answer you as I am now concerned about your "memory". LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh hell no! No listing ever I say. Cicero openly listed his names here so it was related to his many names. No need to bring that place here I'd say. I will say this, the time I tried to use a new name I could only come up with reversing my name to "Blyram" and I made a toppost telling people to hold their monitor up to a mirror to know my new name. LOL That lasted a week. I was a little too boring.

CG was a spunky one too and smart just like you ya little pack of dynamite you! ;-)

I think no matter where anyone stood we got to know some very strong and bright women. There are some I would actually sit down with in meat life like Lapcat and Shelia. As different as all the strong women could be, it was always appreciated even as we all debated Hope CG sees your post as she could turn a word like no other. I miss a lot of people from the past. I like this place better as I doubt anyone wants to relive that rancid stew called BB. ;-)
I left there a couple of months before it actually closed. Best thing I ever did. And at the time I was posting under Liberal007 and it was okay'd by the editors. Unlike I was told a zillion times, thy didn't "hate" me and not want me to post there, they just wanted me to "crawl" and beg them for forgiveness. All that nic changing for nothing, they loved me after all. Isn't that what's important...how many love or admire us? LOL I think our current gaggle of goons running for the GOP presidency are trying very hard to be loved.

I guess Sheila doesn't plan to post here unless I missed her. I remember how friendly you two were. I doubt if Ann comes here. I have her email but wouldn't put her through the filth and lies and slime she went through there. She was near retirement so hopefully she's relaxing and spending time with her grown sons without all the rancor.

BRU

Mayor
Mp I was told that is not possible here, I asked the editors for fear I'd be accused of doing that (despite never having done so in the past)

BRU

Mayor
It is not an insult and you listed the names that you went by when you first got here so you have been straight up here. Listen I complement you both if what you both are saying is you won't be doing it again. You in particular were a hard one to deal with depending on the name as you know.
That's why I changed my nic back to Bru here. I was getting too many PM's of "who are you" by people I've talked to for years. LOL it was just easier to go back to Bru that's the name everyone knows me by.

Minotaur

Governor
I left there a couple of months before it actually closed. Best thing I ever did. And at the time I was posting under Liberal007 and it was okay'd by the editors. Unlike I was told a zillion times, thy didn't "hate" me and not want me to post there, they just wanted me to "crawl" and beg them for forgiveness. All that nic changing for nothing, they loved me after all. Isn't that what's important...how many love or admire us? LOL I think our current gaggle of goons running for the GOP presidency are trying very hard to be loved.

I guess Sheila doesn't plan to post here unless I missed her. I remember how friendly you two were. I doubt if Ann comes here. I have her email but wouldn't put her through the filth and lies and slime she went through there. She was near retirement so hopefully she's relaxing and spending time with her grown sons without all the rancor.
Yes I left too. Ann is another name missed. She was so sincere and as much a pacifist as my mom was so she held a corner of my heart. Ann felt deep and I hope you are right and she is enjoying her life. Sounds great! Yes Shelia and I were/are close and I miss her. There were some great people over the years. Interesting that you had a completely different name and everyone treated you different. I think that shows no one should ever take anything on line too seriously. Kind of sad but the Internet is nothing, if not curious. Being loved on the Net is an over-rated medical condition. ha ha

Minotaur

Governor
That's why I changed my nic back to Bru here. I was getting too many PM's of "who are you" by people I've talked to for years. LOL it was just easier to go back to Bru that's the name everyone knows me by.
I like Bru as it is like a comfortable pait of slippers as far as recognition goes. I think I am sticking with this name as my Slate name got so old it molded. At least Bru showed some creativity - what can you say about someone like me so boring the only name they could come up with was marylb? Pretty sad really! lol

BRU

Mayor
I like Bru as it is like a comfortable pait of slippers as far as recognition goes. I think I am sticking with this name as my Slate name got so old it molded. At least Bru showed some creativity - what can you say about someone like me so boring the only name they could come up with was marylb? Pretty sad really! lol
It's a good name altho I just don't picture you with the head of a bull on a man's body LOL you're more of an Athena-goddess of wisdom, inspiration, and civilization :)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
As I said...the first day I posted here and was accused of "stalking" profiles to make me look bad, somehow to other posters here I knew those doing that certainly brought the old place in here....at least the hate and trying to pretend otherwise is crazy at best.

Minotaur

Governor
It's a good name altho I just don't picture you with the head of a bull on a man's body LOL you're more of an Athena-goddess of wisdom, inspiration, and civilization :)
Actually that is me - I got a manicure on my horns for that photoshoot. ;-)

BRU

Mayor
That happened in the very beginning, it was stopped, the thread locked, the action was disciplined and it's over. Since then people have to come to understand the rules and wishes of the editors as well as the previous PJ dwellers. The editors locked that thread because it was a violation and they wanted it over....Crying about it for 3 more months defeats the whole purpose of their action wouldn't ya say?
:deadhorse:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes I left too. Ann is another name missed. She was so sincere and as much a pacifist as my mom was so she held a corner of my heart. Ann felt deep and I hope you are right and she is enjoying her life. Sounds great! Yes Shelia and I were/are close and I miss her. There were some great people over the years. Interesting that you had a completely different name and everyone treated you different. I think that shows no one should ever take anything on line too seriously. Kind of sad but the Internet is nothing, if not curious. Being loved on the Net is an over-rated medical condition. ha ha
If being "loved" on an internet site or wanting to be were ever my desire, I'd have been kicked to the curb long before I was.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That happened in the very beginning, it was stopped, the thread locked, the action was disciplined and it's over. Since then people have to come to understand the rules and wishes of the editors as well as the previous PJ dwellers. The editors locked that thread because it was a violation and they wanted it over....Crying about it for 3 more months defeats the whole purpose of their action wouldn't ya say?
:deadhorse:
I was posting to Mary. You could be spending your time looking for a "quote" from me saying you posted your avatar here to get men's attention instead of answering her posts. Okay?

BRU

Mayor
Ok, Well by all means carry on then. I wouldn't want to interfere with 'victimhood' that you feel gives you carte blanche to repeat it from now until the end of time, have fun with it. We're used to it.